Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Name: Imago
Species: Changeling
Appearance: http://ackdari.deviantart.com/art/Changeling-Vectore-No-1-299098267
Talents: Can shapeshift, skilled at stealth and deceives on a regular basis. Can also squeeze into very tight spaces if necessary. One of few changelings that can turn into inanimate objects for about 90 seconds.
Skills in magic: Shapeshifting and simple attack shots.
Items/Travel: Travels when given a mission and takes nothing unless needed.
History: Was sent flying from Canterlot into Twilight's house, but he can reach the hive. He was trained to be the queens guard, but was replaced by another, stronger changeling. He hates that changeling. He was always friendly to changelings, even if they were mean to him. He was hatched about seven years ago. He has always lived in the hive and does now.
Attitude: Towards ponies downright evil, towards changelings very kind.
Miscellaneous Info: Enjoys the company of his queen and killing ponies. He has a crack in his shell that was replaced by a light metal plate. There are few ponies he can be around without wanting to kill and those are pegasi.

Fausticorn
Group Admin

What is your IRC nickname? "Changeling_Recruit"?

386614 That used to be it, but now I can't log on at all.:ajsleepy:

Fausticorn
Group Admin

Sorry for the delays, I haven't exactly had much time - please register a new IRC nickname and join #fimfiction-rp, we'll discuss your character there.
I'd recommend adding a little more detail to the bio... I realise that changelings generally aren't unique - however, a changeling who could make a difference in a adventure-the-world RP would have to be special in some way.
Also, impersonating Spike? that's just...underhanded...

387882 Lol I have a story about him if you want to check it out.:moustache:

Fausticorn
Group Admin

Approved, not sure how Imago will integrate into the current story though... :unsuresweetie:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7