Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

This is wear you ponies Sign up. Your role will be either to work with me or to kill me. This is how i will approve you.

Name: Nikolai Mayov
Color: Tan With brown hair. Wears White face mask and black hoodie and Black jeans. Has two hidden blades on his wrists.
Race: Human
Personality: Quiet, very terrified of ponies (Pinkie and Fluttershy especially)
Likes and Dislikes: Likes Parkour Dislikes Ponies that hunt him.
Flaws: Very succumb able to magic..
Love status: Virgin.
Backstory: He was born in Leningrad, Russia. Woke up one day not in bed, but in a bush. Upon leaving the bush, he meet Fluttershy, and, utterly terrified, he ran. She chased him until she finally cornered him. He picked up a rock and knocked her out. He Escaped and was lost in the forest, until the fates allowed him to return to the outskirts.

Fausticorn
Group Admin

Are you interested in reviving this group?
Other than your lack of grammar, spelling and style you seem enthusiastic and prepared to take on a leadership role :twilightsmile:.

Ahem. WHY WOULD YOU HIT FLUTTERSHY WITH A ROCK?!

1199536 Why Would I not hit Fluttershy with a rock.:trixieshiftright:

1198477 You should pre read my stories (insert gender here). That was just a character bio. I would like to rebirth this project by teh way. PS I need proofers so I can post something good.

Fausticorn
Group Admin

You should pre read my stories (insert gender here)

I'm sorry, but I'm already editing four other stories (two of them major, and highly popular).

That was just a character bio

That character bio is the first thing I see from you. It's a first impression -- and first impressions are very important.

I would like to rebirth this project by teh way

Could you give more details? I'd like to help you, but I can't do that unless I know what you're planning to do.

PS I need proofers so I can post something good.

If you want proofers, be prepared to improve your own grammar and spelling as well. :twilightsmile:

1213223 Same reason why you should't hit anything with a rock. Especially something that's cute! If you still don't get it, mind if I demonstrate it on you? Kidding. :P

1213509 Ill let you hit me with a rock all day:eeyup:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8