Derpy tales 1,208 members · 745 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Hey this is Derpy! Pez set this up for me! Ask me questions and I will answer. Now Pez! Get me a muffin! Get it yourself, Derpy!

Derpy, we saw muffins fly during the last episode. Granted, it happened in a dream, but it brought an increased awareness of muffins' tenuous social status and the havoc they might cause by banding together against ponykind.

Do you fear an eventual muffin uprising? Or are you confident that muffins can be held in their historical place of subservience/comestibility?

4549101 Don't worry. I eated da muffins todayz Just wait how much I eat tomorrowz :derpytongue2:

How did you know that fimfiction existed? Only Pinkie can break the fourth wall!!

Comment posted by PezMint deleted Jul 15th, 2015

4549360 Pinkie taught me how to break it. Fourth wall? I don't break the fourth wall silly filly! That's too easy! I break the fourth dimension! :pinkiehappy:

Are you in relationship with Doctor Hooves?

4549370 Yea. Wait. Derpy you actually have a chance with someone!? HEY! Nopony invited you Pez! What? I never thought some weirdo with cross eyes woul- OH THATS IT PEZ! Oh crap.

Question for you Pez. What other ponies asked you to set up this kind of thread for them?

4549404 Well... so far just Derpy and Scootaloo.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10