Unusual Mac Ships 396 members · 222 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

hay would anypony ship Big Mac with double diamond? hers a pic if you don't know who i'm talking about.

Hmmm... I think I'd ship Caramel and Double Diamond instead.

As long as i didnt have to listen to his damned voice im all for it.

4242536 No cause I have no idea who he even is.

Really? Does he even have more than five seconds of screen time?

…you haven't seen season five yet, have you?

if people are going to ship Big mac with a smarty pants doll i can ship Big Mac with double diamond and besides this is the
Unusual Mac Ships group.

i have that's why i'm shipping Big Mac with double diamond! i can see them being like the rainbow dash and fluttershy ship and i'm asking people if they would ship it so would you ship Big Mac with double diamond?

then can you spread the word about AppleDiamond? AppleDiamond is the shipping name i made for them.

I wouldn't; M/M ships aren't really my thing. Also, I don't know how well it would work; Big Mac likes working in the orchard with lots of trees, and skiers and trees really don't get along really well.
Also, AppleDiamond makes me think Applejack x Double Diamond. :applejackconfused: Maybe something else would be less ambiguous?

ho i like that!!! i'll make you fan art of whatever you wont if you spread the word about DoubleTosh?

4244404 No. Internet sucks too much to be able to watch it.

4244950 Is he even an actual character or just there for 5 seconds?

yes he is he gets a speaking role and help the mane six in the end of the ep.

4246843 Does that really warrant a ship with Mac?

Comment posted by blue-hart deleted Apr 6th, 2015

if people are going to ship Big mac with a smarty pants doll i can ship Big Mac with double diamond:ajbemused:

4248016 Don't pay any attention to people who ship a character with an inanimate object.

Even if said inanimate object comes alive.

Unless it comes alive in the story, in which it becomes an actual character.

But only in the original story. Not fan-made or fanon of any kind.

I don't mind crack shipping, but if it's treated seriously then I question a person's general intelligence, sanity and reasoning.

true but i rely think Big Mac with double diamond is a warrant ship.

4250180 Double diamond is a pretty cool character. He has a (relatively speaking) major role in the Season 5 premiere, and even though he never meets Mac, it would be a plausible ship if the two were to meet. It's like the fact that many people ship Rainbow Dash with Big Mac, even though they almost never talk to each other. :rainbowderp:

5214250 But they haven't. Nor are they are likely too. This is a crack ship.

It holds literally no grounds.

5214308 If that's your definition, then about half the ships in the whole fandom are crack ships. And people take them seriously! Take Applejack and Soarin. They've never spoken to each other in the show and probably never will, and they have much less in common than SoarinDash, but it's one of the most popular AJ shippings. :ajsmug:
Big Mac doesn't get out much, at least in the show. If you're talking about comics that's a whole different road. He spends time with AJ and Granny and Apple Bloom, and the occasional customer at the apple stand, but that's about it. So if people are going to ship Mac with Derpy, Princess Celestia, or Fleur de Lis, then you're allowed to ship Mac with Double Diamond.

5215197 There is at least something that had brung this ship together. Hence why there is some existence. They have at least met.

Just because you can ship doesn't mean you should take it seriously.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25