Fics that can be TV Episodes/Movies 114 members · 269 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hey everyone.

I have a plot/movie script for a trailer for a movie and the idea for it.

Here's the movie trailer theme:

Here's the script:

A group of five young adults dressed in all black, strapped, standing in an abandoned building surrounded around a fire, camera pans in slow motion around them. One holds a picture of a deceased sixth member. Female. Tears all around. The first member throws the picture in the fire, everyone loads their weapons. The first member loads his Assault Rifle and looks to to the second.

The second member sheathes his sword and looks to the third. The third member applies silencers to two pistols and looks to the fourth member. The fourth member places dual blades in holsters, each on one leg, looks to the fifth member, the lover of the deceased sixth member. The fifth member looks around at the rest of the members. A single tear drips down his cheek as he nods slowly.

We skip to the roof of an office building:

All members begin to battle a group of assassins. The fifth member is holding a man over a ledge by his collar.

"YOU WERE ONE OF US! WE HELPED YOU! We gave you EVERYTHING! And you… You killed her!"

"Yeah… Yeah I did….And if you think this is going to make me regret it…You’re wrong. If you think any of this will bring her back, you’re wrong. IF YOU THINK, FOR ONE GOD-DAMNED SECOND, I’LL FEEL ANY SYMPATHY FOR WHAT YOU’RE DOING, YOU’RE WRONG! Because me? I’m trying to save the world with this. Sure a few hundred will die..Maybe millions, but it’s a worthy price to pay."

The fifth member let’s go of his collar. The man falls and dies.

They all back inside of the abandoned building:

"Let’s finish it." The fifth member says.

All of the members exit:

As the 5th leaves he tosses a grenade into the fire. The building collapses and soon becomes nothing but rubble.

"This place is about to blow."

What do you guys think of the script and the trailer music being Kesha's blow but deconstructed?

Here's the plot:

The sixth member of the band was murdered by someone the clan thought to be an ally, but showed his true colours as he stabbed the sixth member Amelia through the chest, killing her.

The rest of the clan track him down and take out his entire gang in a motive of justice and revenge.

It's an action, drama, romance and tragedy/murder movie script.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1