Unicorn Supremacy Movement 56 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

How is it that I go inactive for a measly month only to come back to my old haunting grounds of trololol and find that the king of butthurt himself the buzzkill of the year Brutalassmaster is now King Prick of this fapfest...
What is this faggotry and how did it happen?
Where the fuck is Zelatynowy so I can box him around the ears for letting Brutalasswipe get his cum covered claws on even the slightest bit of control of this toilet.

In short.
What.
The.
FUCK?!

CrimsonEquine
Group Contributor

468624 Lol excuse me sir but no one talks to the fuhrer that way! And if your wandering what happened? A new bright and shiny future for the unicorn race has risen! Hail brutalassmaster le Fuhrer! He shall guide us towards the future!

468624 You missed out? Aww, Zel betrayed us and left for the Earth Pony Revolutionary army, took over the USM and changed it to a communist, earth pony supremesist fuckfest. (I do so love this language we are using.) and held it hostage. Meanwhile I got on using an account I made in preperation for this, made an Earht pony group for them and then gained their trust so that thay would unknowingly make me an admin of the (communist) USM. I then turned everything back to normal, gave all power to myself, used my l33t hax to turn their group into a homosexual funground of faggotry, insulted homosexuals everywhere, innitiated new group rules, and made myself supeme, benevoilent Fuherer for life and bannedall who even slightly went against the USM's new doctrine. Anymore questions smartass?

468630 Thank you for staying loyal. Have you found any traitors yet? Minister of free thought and speech.

CrimsonEquine
Group Contributor

468901 So far this is my progress

Dont wanna know: Pinkamena series, til death do us part, Earth pony scumadry!

Canterlot voice - Cheerilees garden, corporal punishment -Earth pony sex!

Patient X - World War Equestria - ponies fighting side by side as a unit, Earth pony scumadry! also liked Meeting Braeburn - Earth pony scumadry! Endings - Earth pony scumadry! Wake - Lyra and Bon-Bon - Unicorn and Earth pony dating... WRONG!

469169 Earth sex isn't outlawed. Only homosexual sex is. Canterlot Voice Has published a story supporting us, s he can't be banned and patient X shouldn't be banned, he is loyal and wrote those before he joind the USM. I would make you an admin tso you could ban, but after the communist takeover + my natural paranoia I can't bring myself to. Don't ban people for what they write unless it directly supports earth ponies. Mainly check their favorites and groups.

Heil!

Also do you play Call of Duty?

Michael Bay
Group Contributor

468624 Are you that New Zeland girl that brutal told me about?

CrimsonEquine
Group Contributor

Oh take your condesending cocksucking and shove it up your arse.

Hm. I'm unsure whether to reduce my respect for everyone for falling for such a shitheaded hat trick or to give you a swirly pop for having the iota of a brain cell required to come up with the aforementioned hat trick.
Though I must admit I am saddened to have missed this uprising of Earth Pony Communism.
T'would have been most amusing.

What is it to you, you delightful little scrub?

Michael Bay
Group Contributor

469546 Just asking, Do you really harbor Al-Quida operatives, Support the Taliban, funded 9/11 through prostitution and selling radioactive material to North Kora, and enjoy being raped by your relatives?

iloveportalz0r
Group Contributor

How you could possibly come to believe anything that comes out of Brutal's grease-trap of a mouth is almost beyond me.

To the first two: Considering my personal philosophies that would be hideously hypocritical of me. So no.
For the record I despise those extremist puss bags.

To the third: Abso-fucking-lutely not. For a start I was six when it happened, secondly it was a terrible tragedy and I'd rather die than help something like that come about and lastly I highly doubt those responsible would have wanted a female to have anything to do with their plan.

To the fourth point: Don't be stupid.

And to the last: Although I may have fantisised about it with one or another individual at one point or another, I am in no way in a sexual relationship with any member of my family.

Out of curiosity: Has the Assmaster been talking about me? I think a couple of those piles of horse shit are new.

Michael Bay
Group Contributor

472766 1) I never said I believed him and yes, he said a bunch of that shit when I asked about you. (I read some of you two's arguments and got curios) I also didn't know you were a women, he said you were a 40 year old backwater hick from New Zealand He then said you were the average New Zealander.

2) You just gave him your age.

I really don't care if he knows my age. It changes nothing.

iloveportalz0r
Group Contributor
Michael Bay
Group Contributor

473798 You cannot out moustache me god damnit! :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

iloveportalz0r
Group Contributor

475299 Your comment appears to be empty :moustache:

Michael Bay
Group Contributor

475870 Exactly,

Comments with more than 20 emoticons will have them stripped

iloveportalz0r
Group Contributor

472827 Wait, that would mean....... I'm older than you! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: Oh my aching sides! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: Oh my god! this is.....brillient! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

:rainbowlaugh: oh god.

I know quite amusing isn't it?
I'm younger, more intelligent, more mature, have a job, more work experience, have a functional moral code, oh how funny.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25