Anime Crossovers 2,866 members · 1,674 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Yup, you read that title right. I'm in the process of writing a Fanfiction that meshes the darkest manga ever created with My Little Pony. In this fic, I have decided to have the berserk story be retold in fanfiction form: The twist? It has the characters of My little pony standing in for most of the cast members, and is being set in equestria. There is a bit more to this dark fantasy retelling then meets the eye though, but i do need someone familiar with the series to assist me. I intend to, at minimum, cover the story of the Golden Age Arc all the way to it's...traumatising conclusion. But, i still need help in something important:

This is namely in deciding which characters shall be playing what "Parts". I do have a list of characters so far in certain rolls, but any input is appreciated.

Fluttrick
Group Admin

Not really much of a twist, seeing how most characters in crossovers have the mane 6 or mane cast of MLP standing in for them. Still, I like the idea and I hope you find a good partner to assist you in this project.
-Fluttrick

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2