Followers of Discord 3,184 members · 2,752 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Some people have asked me to put the plot details of what I want down so hear you go.

Word lenth about 10k words

Basic plot:

So yeah the details of the story are fairly easy basically it’s a SFW 10,000 word story and it’s all about discord messing with rainbow dash. Basicly she goes to visit him and flutershy in his chaos dimension but finds that flutershy isn’t there just discord who then traps her inside for some fun. Which is him messing and toying around with rainbow using his powers.

As for what discord does to mess with dash that’s pretty much up to you my only request is no mind games I want it all to be physical gags kind of stuff like giant pies falling on her and boxing gloves on springs that kind of thing or putting her in a humiliating outfit like a jester one Iam sure you’ll come up with loads of stuff.

Also my over request is that if you do take this commission could you please wright up a guideline for it and so me before starting that way if there needs to be any changes we can do it a lot easier ^^

Oh and if any by any chance wants to take this as a request instead feel free ^^

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1