Followers of Discord 3,186 members · 2,756 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Ok so iv hade this idea floating around in my mind for a while and Iam willing to get it comissiond from someone but if someone is willing to take it as a request that’d be really nice.

’d like it as long as the last I got from you maby a bit longer.

Basically Iam mostly letting you have free rain over this one.

The story is set in a alternate mlp universe and in this one discord never got stoped by the elements of harmony and now is the god of the new chaosvill. However there is one pony brave enough to challange him I’ll let you name the hard boiled hero as Iam bad with names but anyway our hero must storm discords castle and then face him in a final showdown however he isn’t the only hero to challange discord many outhers have tried as well but no have actually managed to get to his thrown room as discord avengually got board of fighting the hero’s so insted for his ammusment he’s turned it into a twisted game. His castle is filled with all manner of silly, ridiculed and humiliating traps and challanges that the hero’s have to beat in order to have the honer of facing discord. All the while as they go throw discord sits back on his thrown with some eating popcorn and laughing at there misfortune sometimes he will even appear to add extra elements to make the journey even harder. Can our hero reach discord and defeat him let’s find out.

So yeah that’s basicaly it like I said I’ll let you mostly decide the traps and challanges as you’ll have a good idea of what I like based on the last story u made for me and the kink list Iv sent you.

My ideas so far is that when our hero enters discords funhouse he gets forced into a giant diaper with a laughing discord image on the front and something humiliating that pokes fun at him wrighten on the back. But if you don’t like the whole abdl thing that’s fine to leave out.

Also to give an idea on how crazy u can make it i was thinking of a trap where our hero gets buried in a giant cupcake up to his neck and sees his on a giant conveyor belt heading towards and giant pony mouth that’s chomping away at outher cupcakes in front of him and he has to struggle out of the cake to escape.

So yeah that’s all. Tell me what you think is it a good idea or just more craziness from my mind :@

Sounds familiar as to what I'm doing with Harmony Through the Shifting Rock; at least the castle part.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2