• Published 8th Jan 2013
  • 1,540 Views, 81 Comments

Princessy - not plu



My name is Celeste and I am eleven years old. I like sunshine and winter and glitter and cotton candy and fairy tales. I live with my little sister Luna and I am the queen of Equestria.

  • ...
5
 81
 1,540

Aftermath

It’s all dark and my head is pounding and my first thought is to Luna and her safety. Luna my sister. Luna who I love. My eyes can’t open and I feel disconnected from my body and everything is just pain and I try to scream, to call for her, but there is no sound only pain. I just need to open my eyes. Just so much pain. I can barely remember, but... Discord, and... I-I’m the queen of, of, of... I need to remember. My name is Cal-Celeste. My name is Celeste and I am, wait how old am I? I am... 12 years old. I like- I don’t like this pain. No. I like... the sun! I like sunshine and w-winter and sparkles, no, that’s not it... and gli-glitter and cotton candy and stories, but what stories, it’s... fairy tales. I live with my little sister Luna and I am the queen of, of, of, E-eq... what is it, I know this... Equestria! I am the queen of Equestria! I am the queen now. I’m not waiting until I am 18? 13? Fifteen, that’s it. Luna and I are... princesses and we, we, um, we dress up and we run around the, the castle. I am not normal. My uncle Diz-, no, Discord w-was the king but, but what happened to him? He left... I made him leave. My p-parents are... my parents are dead. Oh god, my parents are dead and gone and oh god oh god oh god. No, no, stop. I have to keep going. I... take care of Luna. I’m the sun, no, day, and Luna is the night. Okay. I know who I am. But still... the pain, I can’t... open my eyes but I have to, I’ve got to, but I can’t even... think anymore, and darkness... darkness is falling. I have to... keep strong for these last, last moments. I feel stronger but I can’t... I have to... fight... but, but, my parents are dead and so shall I be.

I listened to you momma. I did what you said. I wore the earrings, and Luna’s alright, and look, momma, look, I’m the queen, just- just like you said. I was strong momma. I was strong for you and for Luna. God, I love her momma. She’s the best... sister in the world, momma. She can be queen now, please let her momma. I’ve had a good reign. I was a good queen, momma. Tell me that. Tell me again that I’m a good little princess and, and that you love me and that I’ll be the b-best queen Equestria’s ever had, b-but you were momma. Tell me momma, tell me. Sing to me momma. Sing the song about... it was about the day and the night and love and I... I tried momma. I tried as hard as I could momma. I think I was good to Luna and she loved I know. But I loved her for you momma, because you weren’t there. You couldn’t be. But I still always listened to you. I’m wearing the earrings. I’m dying and I’m wearing the earrings momma. I... I’m here for you. I love you sun. I love you glitter. I love you world. I love you Luna. I love you momma. I am t-

Author's Note:

"Wait, what?"
It's not over.

If you simply can't wait for the next update, PM me and I'll give you some hints that might just leave you with even more questions.