• Published 12th Jul 2023
  • 590 Views, 3 Comments

Suikoden Sunset 1/2 - madhat886



An encounter with a magic mirror sends Ranma to another world, leaving behind a broken past. Hey, who's the girl with red hair with a yellow stripe? A Suikoden and Mega crossover.

  • ...
13
 3
 590

Broken Heart or Darkness Comes!

!

Opening song of Ranma OAV

(All dressed up to go out on a Sunday Sky is blue, sun is bright... it's a date day Not gonna say it, can't make me say it No way gonna let you have your way.)

Ranma is seen walking along the edge of the lake shore. The sky is bright blue and white clouds pass over by.

(Even though I don't want you to hate me When you say, "it's okay" and look at me The love don't phase, it's the word that's crazy It's something I've gotta work on.)

Anne is sitting down at the lake shore edge on a hill watching the lake while holding a flower in her lap.

(You know, here's how it goes You and me we meet on the street And then I'd say, "Outta my way!" I don't know how you can confuse me so)

Ranma walks up to her and they both smile at each other as their eyes met each others.

(But hey, maybe today, with the waves so blue I can be true with you. Who knows maybe I'll say the word "love"...?)

A gust of wind blows the flower into the lake as Anne stands up to see where it was blown to.

(Gonna kiss you now, hold you now, this is love we've found Even if it's just in my dreams)

Ranma stands right next to her offers her a flower he held in his hand.

(C'mon hold me now, real tight now let me show you how fine I say, have your way... I love you!)

Anne takes the flower smiling, her eyes glowing brightly. Ranma smiles back, but then turns his head looking up the hill.

(C'mon kiss me now, no words now it's just us for now. Even if I don't know why... I want you!)

Standing side by side are Belle holding her mallet in both hands, Sharon with her fists clenched to her sides armed with her shield, Kathy holding a bull whip, Mamie holding a frying pan, Sanae Y with her arms crossed over her chest, Shizu held a basket of apples, Emily with a closed fist in front of her face, and Ernie holding a big book in one arm while tilting her glasses so that you could see the sunlight shining on them. Sunset stands nearby smirking.

(Gonna hold you now, all mine now, it don't matter how Don't you see, it's just me... I need you!)

Ranma backs away, his hands in front of him with a fearful expression on his face as each of the girls threw stuff at him. Ranma ducks a mallet, a spinning shield, a bull whip, a frying pan, a spear thrown butt first, apples thrown from a basket, and a large rock, but gets hit by a book to his face and sending him into the water.

(C'mon hold me now, real tight now let me show you how fine I say, have your way... I love you!)

Anne and Sunset laughs as a short busty redhead has now taken the place of Ranma and the scene ends with the flower Anne was holding before floating on the water.

!

In the plains of the Grasslands –

It is night fall as a red blur ran through the grass plains. Taking a closer look it was a young man wearing a red shirt and metal shoulder pads and in his arms in a young woman a bit older than him. He wasn't running as fast as he could run because the woman's body wouldn't be able to withstand the G-force of his full speed.

Ranma couldn't believe that Chris and her knights would just attack unarmed villagers like that. At least he was able to save some of the villagers and the kid that was about to be killed by the female knight. Thinking back he saw those two boys and that duck before at Brass castle. He had also just killed at least a dozen people and mimed a couple if they're still… alive. He forced down the bile trying to come out of his mouth before he throws up all other his patient. Thinking of that big energy blast he threw at that large group of knights is a lot safer.

Seeing a place to rest Ranma stopped at the base of a lone oak tree. He laid the young woman against the tree and checked over her injuries, which aren't too bad unless left untreated. Taking out two bottles of Medicine A from his sub-space pocket he splashed the stuff over her gash on her head. The medicine healed the wound without leaving a scar. He got her to drink the other one for any internal injuries and minor bruises and scrapes.

Sitting back on the tree Ranma got lost in his thoughts.

‘Why did I kill those knights?' Ranma asked himself.

He wondered what made him do it as he looked down at his hands, closing and opening them as he stared. Sure, the knights were killing people, but still he never killed before, at least he didn't relish it. When he fought against Saffron the Phoenix God and he nearly killed him, but he held back most of his power and he was reborn anyway. Against those knights he went all out and didn't feel even a little remorse at having taken a life. He did felt a strange energy field around the village when he got there, but paid it little mind at the time. Ranma was lost in his thoughts trying to find reason why until darkness took him.

!

Meanwhile -

Four people are talking to each other. Each of their faces is covered in shadow.

"A new player has come into the picture. This person's name is Ranma," a man said to the rest of them. Even in the shadows it was clear that he wore a mask.

"He's an unknown element that even I couldn't have known about. He just appeared out of thin air," one of the men said.

"I can feel great power coming from him," the only woman of the group said.

"He bears a True Rune," a man dressed in a black outfit said to them. His eyes were hidden by the black hat he wore. "I can feel it on him."

"What another True Rune? I thought only the Elemental True Runes are here!" the woman said shocked. "Are you sure?"

"My Eight-Fold Rune can feel any other True Runes close by. There's no doubt about it, he bears a True Rune but which one I heave no idea,” the man in black said.

"Then we can play with this Ranma. We will make him do what we want him to do," the man said thinking of ways to do so.

"No, you cannot get this Ranma to do what you want, nor can you even guess what he will do," the man in black said coldly.

"Why is that?" the man ask.

"For I can feel the power of chaos is surrounding him making it impossible to even second guess him,” the man in black said.

"If it is so then the plans we have made will have to be change,” the woman said.

"Yes indeed,” the mask man said.

!

At the plains-

When Ranma finally woke up the sun was already high in the sky. The young woman he saved last night was still sleeping. After adjusting her so that she would be more comfortable he got up and stretched out his stiff back.

"Must have use more energy then I thought I did last night," Ranma said out loud. Then he notice that the woman he had saved was waking up.

Stirring from her slumber Anne didn't feel all that well. She vision is blurry and she couldn't remember what she was doing before she went and blank out. Then last night hit her. Her pub had opened and then the iron heads attacked and burned down the village. A passing knight on horseback had hit her with the flat part of his sword, and then all was dark. When she could she clearly she saw the most handsome man she had ever seen standing over her. Those eyes, that face, those hard rock muscles, she must have died and heaven has given her a hunk of an angel to watch over her.

'Oh well, I might had died, but I where ever I am at least I got a hunk of an angel to watch over me!' she thinks to herself. All kinds of thoughts, mostly things that little children really, REALLY shouldn't know about, went through her head. Ranma felt a shiver go up his spine, but forced himself to ignore it.

"Are you okay?" Ranma asked when he noticed that her face was flush. "I treated your wounds last night after I got you out of the village. Are you hurt anywhere?"

"You mean I'm not dead?" a large sweatdrop slide down her head. When she realized that she wasn't looking at an angel.

"...No, what made you think that?" Ranma said wondering where she got an idea like that from.

"Don't worry about that!" Anne said laughing nervously as more sweatdrops appeared on her head.

“Ok?” Ranma ask.

'I can't let him know I thought I had died at seeing how handsome he is,’ Anne thought shaking her head and focused herself. 'On the other hand that means I was saved by a handsome stud! Maybe I should show him how grateful I am.'

Another shiver went up Ranma's spine. He looked around and saw the look in the mysterious woman's eyes. 'Huh? Why is she looking at me like that? If I didn't know better it sort of looks like the same type of look Ucchan and Shampoo used to give me.'

"Are you sure you're ok? Your faced is all red?" Ranma ask her seeing her face becoming even redder then before. He put his hand on her forehead and felt her temperature go up even higher. "Maybe you're coming down with a fever or something?"

He's STILL oblivious to the ways women work.

'Must not loose focus, must not loose focus,’ Anne thinks as she sees the concern in his eyes. ‘What was I thinking again?'

Anne caught her breath.

"I'm fine, thank you," Anne said breathlessly. Ranma helped her to her feet and steadied her until she regained her balance and she snapped out of her daydreams. "So what now?"

"Well, I need to get back to Lake Castle and since you have nowhere else to go do you want to come with me?"

"Love to, and the names Anne handsome," Anne told him making him blush a bit.

"Name's, Ranma now if you don't mind," Ranma said taking her into his arms again much to Anne's delight. "You need to hold on tight. This is going to be one hell of a ride."

"WhaaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Anne screams in his arms. Having someone race across the plains at speeds you thought were impossible tends to make you scream.

!

Meanwhile, back at Lake Castle -

"Are you sure about this?" Cecile asks along with Martha and Thomas. They’re looking at the rebuilt and upgraded gate doors.

"Sure! We have followed the guide lines in the book perfectly," Ernie said looking into one of the books Ranma brought with him from his old life. She and the others that been working on the gate. They have been on it since they had found the book that helped them building the new gate.

"Along with my knowledge about pulley systems" Shizu added.

"With all those gears and other stuff we found in the tunnels we were able to fully gear up the gate." Belle clapped her hands to remove any dirt after she put in the last touches to the gate gears. She couldn't believe the vast amount of knowledge that the books that Ranma brought with him. She had already been working on several other inventions as the books gave her the guide lines to follow.

“And I turn a couple of days work into an hour,” Sunset said having used her telekinesis to move the heavy gears around and put them all in the right places while the others did the work to connect them and ale it all work.

“Yeah with you around, I can really do some big work that I always wanted to do but never had the help to do the heavy lifting,” Belle said.

The gateway had now been mechanized. Connected to the gate were metal gears and chains protected from the rain by the newly made roof at the back of the gate. Gears that when turned could open or close the two gate doors without having someone to pull the heavy doors open or push it to close it. On a metal box on the right side of the gate are the controls to opening and closing it. A small iron plate sat on the top of a six-sided hole that needed a crank to turn it.

"This way you would be able to close or open the gate faster than by doing it by hand," Belle said showing Cecile, Thomas and Martha the hexagon crank she had made.

"Also since the crank can be removed there's no way to open the gate without destroying it," Ernie said looking up from her book.

"Making sure that the gate won't be open by anyone else," Shizu said.

“There is me by using my magic to move it without the crank,” Sunset adds.

"All you need to close it is in an emergency is to pull on the lever to slam it shut," Belle inputted pointing to the wooden box the held the lever inside it so it wouldn't rust. It is placed on the wall by the steps where Cecile usually stands when she is guarding the gateway.

"Really now, there's no need for this," Thomas said looking at the new gate. Why had they went and built this gate he had no idea why.

"Well you girls certainly are doing your best to earn your keep," Martha said.

"Well, we got all these books that Ranma got from where he comes from and we just want to show him how good we are," Ernie said blushing.

"Really now! Ranma will just HAVE to thank you three for all your hard work wouldn't he. I bet you girls have a couple of ideas on just HOW he's going to thank you don't you,” Martha said making all three girls blush crimson red, with Sunset rolling her eyes as she has no interest in Ranma at all.

"Hey! I helped too you know!" Emily shouted from the top of the gate wall waving her arms at them down below. "I had to put up these gears and chains together! I get to be thanked by Ranma too!"

She blushed when her words caught up to her and Martha laughed.

“No you place them while I held them in the air,” Sunset pointed out.

"You did a great job at putting the gears together!" Shizu shouted up to her.

Then something caught Emily's eye in the front of the castle. Someone was running towards the castle while holding someone else in his or her arms. As she couldn't make out if it was a guy or a girl from that distends. As the figure got closer she saw its Ranma holding a beautiful young woman in his arms!

‘Why that hussy, who does she think she is!' Emily thought to herself.

“You see something?” Sunset ask.

"Open the gates. Ranma's coming with someone!" Emily shouted down to the others after getting her emotions under control. 'OoOohh he better have a good excuse for carrying her like that!'

"Great time to see if the gate works!" Belle shouted as she inserted the crank and started to turn it.

A low grinding of metal sounded through the air as the gears turned on each other. The gate doors creaked as they opened up giving them a view of Ranma running towards them holding a young Karayan woman in his arms. Ernie, Shizu and Belle are NOT pleased!

Ranma stopped in front of them as he passed through the gates and Emily jumped down from the gate wall, which Sunset caught her with her telekinesis and place her on the ground. The shaken Karayan woman got off of him, still shaken by Ranma's running speed.

"Don't do that again!" she yelled at Ranma.

"Anne? Is that you!" Someone asked behind her. She turned around and spotted a familiar person.

"Aunt Martha!" Anne forgot about berating her pigtailed savior as she ran over and gave Martha a hug. (1)

"It's been years," Martha said hugging her back.

"Little Anne?" Piccolo asked as he got out of his tent.

"Martha is your aunt?" Ranma asked Anne as she tried to engulf the smaller woman in a hug.

"Yes, she's my sister’s grandchild," Martha answered not at all minding the bone-crushing force being applied to her body.

"Auntie, the village has been burned to the ground," Anne said softly as tears made its way down her cheek.

"What?" Martha ask shocked.

"Yes. If it wasn't for Ranma I wouldn't have gotten out of there alive," Anne said looking down. "The Zexen Knights attacked us without warning and killed many of the villagers."

"What? Lady Chris' knights are supposed to protect, not..." Thomas began.

"How could they," Cecile whispered as the image of her hero broke apart.

"I was there. I saw it first hand. I managed to save most of the villagers by stopping some of the knights attacking them. I'm sorry that I arrived there too late thought. If I got there sooner no one would have..." Ranma said looking down. Not only has he killed he could have prevented the whole thing if he arrived sooner.

"Ranma," Martha said walking up to him. She wrapped her arms around him. "Thank you. For saving Anne's life, for saving the other villager's, thank you."

"Welcome," Ranma said breaking from Martha. He's still not that comfortable with feelings and stuff. "Something wasn't right about the village though. I had never killed before last night, I held back, but I still killed. There was some kind of strange energy was surrounding the village when I fought there."

"Let me see," Piccolo said walking up to Ranma and Anne, "If magic was involved there should be some left around you two."

Piccolo closed his eyes and held his staff up in front of them. After a small light show he opened his eyes and gave a deep frown. "This is the work of magic. Someone put a Rage spell over the Karayan Village when the attack happened."

"The Rage spell? What's that?" Sunset ask.

"The Rage Spell is something that my Master Crowley showed me once. Its purpose is to turn anyone's hatred to untold levels, making the people it’s used on to do things they wouldn't normally do. It’s mostly used as a berserker spell," Piccolo said remembering what Crowley told him of that spell.

"That means," Martha said, "That someone wanted the villagers to be killed then."

"It also explains why I didn't care if the knights I fought lived or not." Ranma said shocked.

"Yes indeed, but all we can do now is to wait,” Sunset said.

"Master Thomas, is it okay for my niece stays here?"

"Sure, it's fine with me. Let's go in now," Thomas said to everyone.

"Ranma, can you stay with me for a while longer?" Anne gave him the "puppy- dog" look, something that Ranma can never refuse.

"Ok," Ranma said taking a hold of her hand, leaving behind Belle, Shizu, Emily, and Ernie boiling in anger and jealousy.

"Look at the way she got him wrapped around her finger like that! She's after Ranma! That Hussy!" Belle not quite yelled. The other girls just nodded while glaring at the retreating backs of Ranma and Anne.

"She needs comfort now," Cecile inputted, not really caring who gets Ranma. ‘She BETTER NOT try anything like that with Master Thomas!'

"She's all wrong for him!" Shizu frowned.

"She's just his type," Cecile inputted.

"She's too old for him!" Emily growled.

"She's just right." Cecile tried to calm the other girls down with no success.

"Her breasts are just as big as Kathy's," Ernie moaned.

"Please don't go there," Cecile moaned too as she and the other girls looked down to their chest and knew that the new girl and Kathy out chested them. (2)

“Besides both of them aren’t bigger then me,” Sunset said making the girls stare at her huge breasts. “I’m a H cup by the way.”

‘She wins,’ the five girls all thought.

!

Dear journal,

Two days had passed since Anne came to the castle. She told me that her pub she just opened the day the village burned to the ground and asked if she can use the one here at the castle. I gave her permission and she cleaned it up and is now serving the visiting people who come to the castle now and then. She still moans the lost of the people of the village and finds comfort in her Aunt Martha. Ranma has been meditating in the tunnels under castle saying he needs to control the darkness that's in his heart now. He stills trains me in that sword art form he knows and I must say that I'm getting the hang of it.

The other girls have taken Anne's arrival in an odd way. They feel for her lost, but at the same time they seem mad at her every time she's with Ranma. Yesterday Muto told the girls about Ranma's curse. Boy that was something to see. The girls all went to Ranma and asked him if it was true. Ranma told them he used to change with hot and cold water. Sharon and Emily wanted to see the change. Sharon used the cold water and Emily with hot. All they got was a wet Ranma. After laughing at their dumbfounded faces Ranma told them of the Chimera rune he has that nullified the curse. Sharon and Emily laughed and said they were sorry about what they did. Mamie did say something odd to Kathy and Anne that made them eep about.

When I asked Martha what Mamie was talking about she gave me an odd look and told me it was girl talk. Some good news is that Sebastian, who has been missing for a few days, finally reappeared a day ago. It turns out he has been balancing the books for the castle all of this time. Even with the money Sunset, Ranma, Mamie and Anne are bringing in there still isn't enough for the castle to be out of the red. He said at the rate the castle is spending there wouldn't be enough to buy food with in less than a month. Then Sharon got the idea to open more shops around here to make money.

The bad news is that Sebastian said that just to open up a new shop here you would have to bribe the old men in change of Zexen, like my father, just to open one new store. I suggested that we could just have people come here and open up shops, but the old men wouldn't let that happen either. Then Martha said that Lake Castle is a free-trade area since it's nether in Zexen or the Grasslands. After searching through the castle records we finally found the document that proves that this place is a free-trade area. All we have to do now is to find shopkeepers willing to move here. We're already building the framework for some new buildings and we made the old guard house into an inn with Sebastian over seeing it.

Oh yeah Kathyss father Billy showed up yesterday too.

!

Flashback -

A tall man dressed in a cowboy outfit like Kathy was in the lobby of the castle. He had a heavy muscular built and a lasso was hanging on his belt. He had dirty blonde hair and pale blue eyes. He was looking at the Owl Painting and the Rose Jar Ranma found inside two of the monsters he killed. Muto thought they would look nice in the lobby and set them on the table and the empty painting frame by the stairs.

"Now these are antiques," Billy said looking at them.

"Who are you?" Thomas asked walking down the stairs.

"I'm a treasure hunter and I must say that these antiques you have are quite rare. Mind if I play you a card game for them?" Billy showed him a pack of cards.

"Dad? Is that you?" Kathy shouted walking through the front door along with Ranma. (3)

"Kathy?" Billy said with a shocked look on his face.

"He's your dad?" Ranma ask Kathy as she got over her shock.

"Yup. My treasure hunting dad that left home when I was eight to find treasure, leaving me to fend for myself," Kathy pouted.

Ranma felt a cold rage settle in the pit of his stomach. The slight battle aura he was emitting was the only outward sign he gave of his displeasure with the man. 'He's almost like my old man.'

"Well, I did send you money every time I had some to send home," Billy said trying not to be too intimidated by the glowing teenager next to his daughter.

"Yeah, that was until I was about fourteen. Then I had to make money by myself."

"Well, he's much better than my father," Thomas said looking down.

"He beats out mine, but by only a small margin," Ranma growled.

"You two have worse fathers than mine?" Kathy asked shocked.

"Yeah, we do Kathy. We'll leave you two to talk. I think you have lots to catch up with," Thomas said leaving with Ranma. Ranma shot Kathy's father a smoldering glare before leaving the reunited father and daughter behind for a long talk.

!

Billy in the end decided to stay here to help out and make up the lost time with Kathy. He's been helping to build the new buildings and helping out with the stable. Kathy seems to be much happier than before. However, Billy seems to be really uncomfortable whenever he's around Ranma. I don't blame him, getting on Ranma's bad side is one quick way of getting yourself killed.

Today we decided to split up and spread the word that Lake Castle is now a free-trade zone. Since Ranma can't show his face in Zexen me, Emily and Sanae Y will go to Brass Castle and Vinay Del Zexay using three of the horses. Sunset is already visiting the villages she made connections with from her selling the loot from monsters to the merchants there, to spread the word and see if there isn’t anyone interested. Also it looks like Kathy has a little half brother in Vinay Del Zexay. His name is Melville and Billy wants us to pick him up while we're there.

!

Hearing something was happening at the gatehouse Thomas closed his journal and rushed out of his room to check what's going on outside.

"Halt bandits! You won't get away!" Cecile shouted out trying to draw everyone's attention in case she needed backup. She ran up the steps to the lever box, opened it and pulled the lever down making the gate doors slam shut before the bandits could get through.

There were six of the so-called bandits, four men and two women. One of the men carried a huge crossbow on his back. He wore a long blue and white coat, black slacks, and wore a white headband on his head keeping his tall blonde hair out of his eyes.

A middle-aged man had his black-grey hair ponytailed and a long strand of hair is sticking out in front of his face. He wore a purple coat and pants and some necklaces around his neck.

One of the women had dark hair and is dressed in a white shirt and a blue jacket, but it was shorten by her tying the bottom up. She also wore a white skirt and black leggings. With a sword on her belt.

A shaggy black haired man stood in front of the group. He wore a black long coat with metal plates on it for armor. He has a sword hanging on his belt.

A grey haired man was dressed in tan and dark colored leather jacket and combat pants. He also had a tan chest plate over his heart and a red scarf tied on his left arm. He stood by the group leader. He had two sais hanging on his belt.

The last was a dark skinned young Karayan girl dressed in an orange and brown shirt and black pants. A bow and quiver hanged on her back.

"Great! Now were all trapped and she thinks were bandits," Ace said to his friends.

"Now, now Ace, we just have to get this gate open," Queen said keeping a calm face.

"This gate needs a crank to open it and if not we have to climb over the wall," Jacques told them looking over the gears for the gate.

"Who would have thought that a rundown castle like this would have such a good gate," Joker said sighing.

"We're not bandits," Aila said to Cecile.

"That's what they all say!" Cecile shouted out.

"You do know it's six to one," Ace pointed out.

"Oh really?" Looking up they saw Emily, Sharon and Sanae Y standing on top of the gate wall.

"Gadget, it's battle time!" Belle shouted as she rode on top of Gadget Z waving her hammer in what she hoped is a threatening way.

"You just had to say it didn't you," Queen said giving Ace 'the eye.' Ace does this to them every so often.

"Let's just talk then," Geddoe said to Cecile.

"Cecile! What's going on here?" Thomas shouted as he Martha, Anne and Ranma came up running to them.

"I trap these bandits,” Cecile said.

"Aila? You're still alive!" Anne cried out running to Aila and giving her a hug.

"Anne! I thought you died!" Aila said hugging her back.

"Aila, it's been years since I last saw you. Just look how much you've grown," Martha said as she walked up to her fellow Karayan.

"Martha? You're here too?" Aila gawked at her.

"Well this is turning out to be a strange day," Queen said to nobody.

"It's you two!" Ranma shouted pointing to Queen and Geddoe, "You're the ones who helped me out at the village!"

"Well this will take a while to explain," Thomas said.

!

Awhile later -

"So somebody used a Rage Spell over the village," Geddoe said calmly.

"Yes, that's what Piccolo said anyways," Ranma said. They were standing in front of the main house.

"That would explain a few things," Queen said. She saw first hand what happened in the village.

“Heard of that spell being used to drive soldiers into a fury,” Joker said.

"So it was you who saved Anne from the village?" Aila asked Ranma.

"Yeah, it's no big deal,” Ranma said.

"So you guys didn't come here to open a shop then?" Thomas asked the 'bandits.'

"Sorry kid, just passing through,” Ace replied.

"Tell me young one, where did you learn to fight?" Joker asked Ranma. He could clearly see that Ranma wasn't your normal everyday fighter. He could feel great amount of energy coming from him.

"I was trained to fight ever since I could remember," Ranma said softly. He didn't like being reminded of his past and the others saw it on his face. Geddoe and his group promptly decided not to ask anymore questions that might set him off.

"Well, if we run into anyone who wants to open a shop we'll tell them to go here," Ace said to them.

"Thank you. That's sure help out a lot," Thomas thanked them. "Cecile, would you open up the gates for them."

"Yes Master Thomas, and sorry about before,” Cecile said.

"So you're going with them Alia?" Anne asked the young Karayan warrior.

"Yeah, but I will see you again," Alia said as she and her group left with Cecile.

"Hey! You guys forgot something!" Emily shouted to them as Jacques ran after his friends, "I found him standing around on the ship out back."

"Well, we have a full day's hard work ahead of us so let's all go to bed," Thomas said to the group.

!

The next day-

"So you guys are going to the Great Hollow?" Thomas asks from atop of one of Kathy's horses.

"Yes, we need to inform the Lizard and the Karayan clans that someone wanted the knights and the grassland clans to fight with each other," Martha said.

"I knew the late chief of the Lizard clan well. That might get us a friendly reception when we get there," Piccolo inputted.

"I'll be acting as bodyguard for everyone on the way there," Ranma said. "Besides, from what I heard the Lizard Clan are strong fighters and I want to see for myself."

“And I want to see what I can get for these things I gotten from the monsters I been killing,” Sunset said on her cart being pulled by two horses. The cart is loaded with loot she has been collecting from the monsters and items that she needs have an appraiser to look at the artifacts, ornaments, pots, and paintings she found to know their value.

"Well take care," Sanae Y said to Ranma.

"See you later!" Emily shouted as she rode off with Thomas and Sanae Y.

"Let's do this thing," Ranma said as he ran aside the horses that Piccolo and Martha rode off. With Sunset following them on her cart loaded with goods.

!

Author's Note:

1 - I have no idea if they are family, but it is my story so deal with it!

2 - Got this from Jubei-Chan.

3 - Yes, Billy is Kathy's father.