• Published 26th Jun 2023
  • 6,161 Views, 449 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls Magic in Manhattan - Wildcard25



The Turtles and Rainbooms seek to capture Abigail Finn who's partnered up with dangerous allies. Luckily the ninjas have their own allies from a Dragon and a Witch-in-Training

  • ...
4
 449
 6,161

Girl of the Huntsclan

One night at the Foot Clan HQ, in the training hall, Rose was sparing against several Foot Ninja, as the Rainbooms, the Turtles, their friends, Fugitoid, Karai, Shini, the Dazzlings, Chaplin, Jake and his crew, and the Hex Squad watched.

“Rose's skills are very impressive.” Rarity marveled.

“No kidding.” Luz agreed.

“Hard to imagine she used to be your enemy, Jake.” Sunset said in surprise.

“I know. Even to this day it still surprises me.” Jake sighed recalling all the times they fought in the past without even knowing who the other was.

After Rose defeated another Foot ninja, Karai announced, “Yamea!” the Foot Ninja stood down and bowed to Rose who bowed to them back.

Rose turned to the new Foot leader, “You've got some good followers, Karai. If they keep up with their training they'll truly be a unstoppable fighting force.”

“That's what I'm hoping for.” Karai admitted before smirking, “But now let's see how you match against me.”

“Oh, this ought to be good.” Raph told his bros.

Karai took position on one side of the sparing area with Rose on the other. They bowed their heads to each other before getting into stances. They took off engaging in each other hand to hand.

“Come on, Rose!” Jake cheered.

“You got this, Karai!” Rainbow cheered.

"Beat her!" Aria called.

“Oh, I don't know who to root for.” Fluttershy said uncertain.

“It's not about sides, Fluttershy.” Luz said.

“Yeah, all that matters is seeing how they both do regardless of the outcome.” Twilight added.

“Hey, King, Spike, how much ya wanna bet Rose is gonna beat Karai?” Fu Dog asked the two.

“How much ya offering?” Spike questioned.

“Spike!” Twilight scolded.

“Just asking.” Spike replied.


They continued to watch as Rose and Karai sparred blocking and delivering blows to one another. As Karai threw a punch, Rose blocked it, only for Karai to sweep kick her to the floor.

Karai tried to drop her foot onto Rose who rolled away, “Nice dodge.” Karai admitted.

“Thanks.” Rose replied, before getting back up and continued to fight.

Soon the two ceased their sparring having done enough, “Very impressive moves, Rose.” Karai admitted.

“Same to you, Karai.” Rose commended her.

“Both of you performed well.” Leo commended the two.

Jake went to Rose and spoke proudly, “You really had her going.”

“Well, I didn't win.” Rose reminded him.

“Hey, you're a winner to me.” Jake said, as Rose smiled, and the two kissed.

“Aw!” Rarity and Pinkie cooed.

“That is so sweet.” Luz smiled, as Amity held her hand.

“It's incredible how close you two are.” Mikey told the two teens.

“Really?” Jake asked.

“Yeah, especially given your history.” Mikey put in.

The two sighed, “Yeah. We know.” Jake admitted.

“How did all this get started between you two?” Applejack wondered.

“Well, you know it was my destiny to become the American Dragon and protect magical creatures.” Jake began.

“But for me,” Rose started, “It was also meant to be my destiny. When I was born, the Huntsclan took me from my parents.”

“Why would they do that?” Willow asked.

“Yeah out of all they could pick, why you?” Casey wondered.

“Because I had the birthmark of the dragon.” she answered.

“Birthmark?” Keno asked.

Rose showed them the dragon-shaped birthmark on her palm, “Those born with this kind of mark are destined to become members of the clan. So they took me from my parents and raised me since birth to be a dragon slayer.”

Karai hearing that started remembering how her upbringing was with the Shredder and what he did to her parents. Rose continued, “Though I was raised as a dragon slayer, I was allowed to attend school like a normal girl, all while keeping my true life a secret from anyone. I worked along side my former master, the Huntsman.”

“If I may add was ranked number four in the top threats to the magical community.” Fu Dog pointed out.

“Wow, so he's three ranks under the Dark Dragon?” Rainbow asked.

“Exactly.” Fu confirmed, as Rose continued.

“The Huntsman and I carried out several jobs to the clan, but despite my skills better than most younger recruits, I could not officially become a full member until I slayed a dragon. And my master felt the dragon I should slay would be the American Dragon.” she looked to Jake.

“Even though we fought so many times whether to protect certain magical creatures or secure dangerous items, I had no idea Rose was the Huntsgirl,” Jake explained, “I also could never imagine it as I was crushing on her during school and such.”

“Why Jake sounds like you were quite smitten with Rose.” Rarity teased.

“Yeah, he totally was.” Spud confirmed.

“Even if we've had ups and downs during our time at school outside our secret lives I really enjoyed being with Jake. Especially at our high school dance.” Rose admitted.

“The one where Jake brought a soul sucking Nix for a date?” Eda guessed.

“That's the one.” Fu confirmed as Jake rolled his eyes at the memory.

“So how did you two learn of each others identities?” April asked the two.

“I actually discovered Rose's identity first,” Jake spoke up, “That mark she had. I first noticed it when we first met. I thought it was some cool tattoo, but she assured me it was a birthmark. Then while we were having a class ski trip, I discovered the Huntsgirl was there as well tracking an abominable snowman.”

Amity looked to Rose, “Even on a class trip, you were still working?”

“That was the clan for you.” she replied.

“When I fought her, she escaped but I discovered she dropped a ski pass that our class was given,” Jake continued, “I realized the Huntsgirl was one of us. I feared it could've been anybody, but when Trixie, Spud, and I walked in on Rose doing some intense exercising suspicions really grew.”

“I was the first to suspect Rose was the Huntsgirl after watching that little moment,” Trix explained, “But Jakey didn't wanna believe it. He even accused me of being the Huntsgirl and accusing Rose just to 'cover my tracks'.”

“Jake!” Sunset gasped.

“You were that big in denial you'd accuse your friend of being your enemy?” Sonata was shocked.

"Low blow, Jake." Adagio shook her head.

“Yeah, I know I was being an idiot. A part of me didn't wanna believe it. But when we fought again that night I removed her glove and saw the very mark Rose had.” Jake sighed.

“I told him it was the mark that meant I was destined to slay dragons,” Rose explained, “In Jake's moment of shock I could've ended him if Spud and Trixie didn't stop me. So I took off. But since that day Jake had been avoiding me a lot, even though I didn't understand why back then.”

Jake spoke, “Every time I saw her since then I didn't know whether to kiss her or incinerate her with a fireball.”

"I wouldn't know what to pick either if I was in your shoes." Edric admitted.

“Eventually I learned Jake's identity during the clan's Grand Equinox Hunt.”

“Grand Equinox Hunt?” Trixie raised a brow, “What's that?”

“An annual hunt the clan holds where we capture magical creatures for prizes and unleash them in the wild where we get to hunt them.” Rose elaborated.

“I was captured with a lot of other misfit magical creatures and unleashed. With me as the big prize,” Jake explained, “After a lot of trouble we managed to ban together and overpower the clan chasing them away only for Rose to catch me and tie me to a tree.”

“When I was ready to go for the kill, he called me by my real name which left me stunned. He said if I wanted to say goodbye then I should say it to his real face. When the American Dragon revealed himself to be Jake I myself removed my mask in shock.”

“When she looked ready to strike she instead cut me free and fled with the clan,” Jake continued, “When I returned to school I learned she moved to a new school, and I hadn't seen her since.”

“At least not for awhile.” Haley corrected.


Karai spoke to Rose, “What did happen after that?”

“After my failure during the hunt, I was stripped my of apprentice rank and sent back to the academy for the other Huntsclan recruits. Even though I still acted like I normally did, it was all a front to them. After seeing Jake I started second guessing everything about the clan and no longer wanted to hunt magical creatures. Especially if it meant hunting the boy I grew to love.” Rose looked to Jake as they smiled.

“So how did you meet again?” Donnie asked.

“During my time at the academy I fashioned myself a dream charm bracelet, which allowed me to travel through anyone’s dreams and subconscious. Plus I preferred to spend my nights that way rather than talk with my classmates about things like getting dragon blood out of blouses.”

“Oh heavens!” Rarity gasped, “I could only imagine the difficulty in that!” she saw her friends give her dry looks before she hushed up.

“I was able to use the charm to enter Jake's dream and relay warnings about the huntsclans plans.”

Jake nodded, “We managed to learn of a chance to get into the academy, so Spud and I went undercover as recruits. And boy let me tell you, their academy is crazy.”

“But it's still like any ordinary school deep down.” Rose assured.

“Difference is I was actually popular there with the ladies.” Spud added.

"You popular?" King said in disbelief.

"Lucky." Hooty hooted.

“They wanted to get me out of there, but the only way I could leave the academy is if I slayed a dragon. It also didn't help when the boys were found out, and Jake who quickly changed into his dragon form was locked up. The Huntsman felt it was an opportunity to redeem myself by slaying him.”

“But if Jake's here then how did it go?” Mikey asked.

“With some careful trickery and staging, we made it look like Rose did slay me by using a potion that put me in a temporary death state.”

“Thanks to that I was back as the Huntsgirl and allowed to return to my old school. But unfortunately our two double lives had been preventing us from having a relationship especially since the Huntsclan was keeping a closer eye on me. So until we found a way we used the dream charm bracelets I made for us to have dates in the dream realm.”

“Wow,” Sunset gasped, “Princess Luna sure would be interested to hear about those dream charms.”

“It was during our time in the dream realm while pursuing a chimera I discovered the truth that the clan had taken me from my parents. Then after some more ups and downs with my relationship with Jake things took a very big turn. The Huntsman was gathering these Magical Aztec Skulls.”

“Aztec Skulls?” Shini asked, “Wait a minute. I remember reading about those. When one gathers all thirteen skulls it would spell doom for all magical creatures.”

“How's that?” Chaplin asked.

Fu explained, “When one holds the skulls they can grant you anything you desire.”

“Whoa!” the turtles gasped.

“Awesome!” Rainbow gasped.

“Yes, but also dangerous,” Rose replied, “The Huntsman wanted to use them to wipe out all magical creatures. During the ceremony before he could make his wish, I managed to make a wish to wipe out the Huntsclan and succeeded.”

“But weren't you part of the clan?” Gus asked.

“Yeah. So how come you were spared?” King asked.

“Because of me.” Jake answered.

“Jake?” Fluttershy asked.

“Before the wish could erase Rose, I used the skulls to make a wish that Rose was never taken away from her family by the Huntsclan. But she still disappeared and I destroyed the skulls. But then I saw her again, only to see the wish worked. She was never taken by the clan and had her parents. But the sad part was she didn't recognize me.”

“Makes sense given it was the whole clash between the Huntsclan and Magical Creatures that brought you two together for the most part.” Donnie agreed.

“She moved to Hong Kong and I hadn't seen her since then. At least until Chang and the Dark Dragon tried to destroy us all. I knew it was a long shot, but I knew we needed help. I flew out to meet Rose and tried explaining things to her, but she didn't believe me, even tried to call the cops on me. But then during the fight Rose arrived showing off the same mad skills she had before as Huntsgirl.”

“But how could you if your life was altered?” Fugitoid wondered.

“When Jake left, he left his jacket behind and I found a picture in it of us at Homecoming, that night where he used the skulls to alter my destiny. Looking at it jogged my memories of the life I had when I was with the Huntsclan, including all my skills as the huntsgirl.”

“With her at our side we were able to defeat Chang and the Dark Dragon, and now we're together forever.” Jake concluded as she and Rose held hands.

“Now I help Jake protect magical creatures rather than hunt them.”

“Your skills are definitely better suited to help others than hurt them.” Leo said.

“Just like mine,” Karai agreed, “And I get where you're coming from, Rose. I too was raised under lies and forced to attack those that were not my enemies.”

“Because of Shredder?” Rose guessed.

Karai nodded, “After Oroku Saki killed my mother and blamed my father for it. He stole me and renamed me Karai, raising me to believe he was my father and Hamato Yoshi killed my mother. I was raised and trained for the day I would avenge her by killing the one who took her life and any who allied with them. But when I learned the truth and that Shredder lied to me, I was overcome with hate and a thirst for vengeance it only led me into more trouble, from getting mutated and then brainwashed.” Sonata patted her shoulder in comfort, as she continued.

“Even after I joined Leo and the others a part of me was still hung up on making Oroku Saki pay for what he did. From destroying Foot occupied locations to cripple his empire to just wanting to find him and destroy him. Because of that I didn't have real time to spend with my real father. And then Shredder killed him.” she sighed.

“Once again, we're all sorry to hear that.” Rose said.

“I know. I'm just glad I still got the chance to say goodbye, and he's still watching over us to this day.” Karai said gratefully.

“And he always will.” Sunset confirmed.

“Forever.” Leo added.

Rose smiled, “I did a lot of bad things as the Huntsgirl, and now I wanna keep doing whatever I can to make up for it.”

“And you will by helping us stop Kikimora, Chang, and Finn.” Luz said.

“And remember you won't be alone in doing it.” Twilight put in.

“We'll all be with you together.” Karai offered Rose her hand.

Rose smiled and shook on it with Karai, as Jake nodded, as the others felt just as glad.