• Published 2nd Sep 2022
  • 645 Views, 9 Comments

Sunset take lessons on how to control her demonic side? - Bigou



Sunset can turn into a demon "at will", vice-principal Luna give her lesson on how to control that side of her.

  • ...
0
 9
 645

The Only True Chapter

Author's Note:

Just a silly idea that came to me, hope you like it. (Feel free to make a sequel if you do.)

Constructive criticism welcome!
Know that I don’t have anyone to beta my story, and English isn’t my birth language.

While, after taking a magical rainbow to the face, Sunset Shimmer had expected to be punished some more, she hadn’t expected to be stuck at school, in principal Celestia’s office, long after everyone else had gone home, in the company of said principal and her sister, vice-principal Luna.

"Miss Shimmer," finally said Celestia. "While the circumstances were not the sames, know you were not the first students to turn into a demon in this school. The last time, it happened while Luna and myself were still students." At those words, the principal nodded to her sister who, in front of sunset, rapidly turned into a demon.

Said demon was different from Sunset’s own corrupted form, with a skin as black as night, cat-like eyes that seemed to be turquoise in color, ethereal hairs of a midnight purple and full of gleaming stars, bat-like wings that seemed in a far better state than Sunset’s own had been, her whole body covered in armor of a slightly bluish metal.

"Vi–vi–vice principal Luna?!?" was all the student could articulate faced with such a demonstration.

"She prefer 'Nightmare Moon' under that form. Or just 'Nightmare' for short" told Celestia. "Back during our days as students, I was extremely popular, while Luna had been picked on for being 'geek'. She naturally became jealous of me and, like the fool I was, I didn't notice, let alone try to comfort her."

"From my jealousy grew hate, and the two combined gave birth to the form you see before you. Just like your own emotions gave birth to your own demonic form," added the Nightmare. "But don't go thinking that light show from princess Twilight and her friends killed your newfound demonic-side. All it did was free you of your negative feelings for the time being, causing you to return to your human form."

"Like me before in the past, you will have to learn how to not let your feelings take control of you, or you will be a danger to everyone. Maybe even more so, since your negative emotions were brutally purged from you, rather than dealt with in more conventional ways."

On cue, Celestia concluded "So from now on, and until we're sure you won't be a danger to others, you will train with Nightmare every night. Any question?"

The only one Sunset could think of, was how that change would affect her if she decided to go back to Equestria. But knowing there was no way the two sister knew, and not trusting her voice, she simply shook her head 'no'.

Nightmare was quite surprised the girl didn't ask about other people like them. After all, she might be the last student of CHS before Sunset to turn into a demon, the school wasn’t the only place in town, or even in the world, where peoples became demons. Oh, well… She will meet some eventually, anyway.