• Published 29th Oct 2021
  • 297 Views, 0 Comments

Diamond Apples: - QueenRarity148



Rarity figures out her feelings for her southern bestfriend.

  • ...
 0
 297

Chapter One: Beach Day Jealousy!!!

Rarity was in her room looking for the Perfect swimsuit, she had just been notified by one of her friends that they were planning on hanging out at the beach, with no school Rarity found it to be a lovely idea, and so she had packed all of her Nesscesties into her Lavender Poolbag, Now she just had to find a Swimsuit, but it had to be just the right one, grabbing the clothes she placed them on the bed spreading them out, she looked over her choices before finally deciding on A Lilac bikini and she also grabbed her wrap to wrap around her bikini bottoms she then waited for her dear friend Fluttershy to pick her up.

Fluttershy came a few minutes late apologizing profusely, "S-Sorry Rarity, Angel Bunny was mad at me because I forgot to make his Special Gourmet Rabbit food for him this morning" Stuttered the Animal loving Girl, she prayed that Rarity wouldn't be mad at her as Rarity put her bag into the yellow buggy,the two girls looked things over to make sure they had brought everything, they needed for their little beach holiday,taking deep breathes the butterscotch female tried to calm down surely Rarity wouldn't be mad at her for that ... would she?

"Oh That's quite alright Darling I wasn't waiting too long" Rarity said politely, " I know Opal gets Quite upset if I forget to get her special bowl " The Fashionista added, Breathing a sigh of relief, Fluttershy was glad Rarity wasn't mad at her, now it all seemed funny of course Rarity wasn't angry,she herself understood how at times pets could be sort of frustrating, but they were also so very cuddly, playful and cute when they wanted to be too, she wondered how Angel bunny was doing without her, he had become clingy as of late, Fluttershy would need to find out why later.

" Fluttershy? Fluttershy? Sweetie?", Fluttershy snapped out of her daydream, Rarity looked at her with concern, "are you alright Darling?,you went into a daydream all of a sudden and we don't want to miss our friends do we?" The Purple haired girl questioned her friend ,Fluttershy shaking her head, the two hopped into the car Fluttershy drove them to the beach went they got there they saw, Sunset and Rainbow having a surfing contest,Twilight was under the sun umbrella reading a book about literature,And Applejack was enjoying one of the lovely brown cupcakes with pink frosting and rainbow sprinkles on top that Pinkie was handing out.

Mmh mmh Pinkie these here treats Ya made Are Great Commented Applejack with her usual southern drawl as She bit into another of Pinkie's homemade cookies and cakes,Pinkie didn't reply at first as she saw a little girl with Light blue skin and Greyish hair crying as her Icecream fell down to the golden sand, Pinkie without a moment to lose grabbed one of her cupcakes off the silver platter she had borrowed from mrs cake, went over to the little girl and offered it to her, the little girl looked down at it in surprise, before taking it and hugged Pinkie in thanks, Applejack looked at Pinkie and said " that was real kind of ya Pinkie" Said the blonde Farmgirl.

" Aw shucks" said Pinkie blushing slightly when she came back over, Rarity all of a sudden felt a wave of Jealousy course through her watching Pinkie blush, Applejack was Hers, Applejack was only to make Rarity blush like that, 'No Rarity You Can't think like that' The Pale Fashionista told herself internally, Excusing herself Rarity went to the restroom to splash some water on her face, she splashed her face, then took a paper towel to wipe her face after throwing the paper away, she stared at the mirror at her reflection she took a few calming breaths and then strode out back to her friends.