• Published 22nd May 2021
  • 1,495 Views, 14 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Omniversal Adventure - Mister V



The Turtles and The Rainbooms meet the heroes of Bellwood

  • ...
8
 14
 1,495

Hero Meet-Up

It was a few days, the Ninjas were called to the Earth Protection Agency by Agent Bishop for an important mission.

"So what is up now, Bishop?" Raph said while crossing his arms. "Another Kraang invasion."

"We have been getting reports of strange aliens popping up all over a specific area." Bishop said before pointing at an image showing a small town called Bellwood. "You will go a secret location to get the details, then you'll be going here to investigate these sightings."

"Oooh a secret location!" Pinkie said in excitement. "I love those! They are so secrety!" But Raph was skeptical.

"So, how are we going to go to this secret location if we don't know..." But before he could finish, our heroes dissapeared in a beam of energy. Sometime later, they reappear in the secret location as Raph finishes to speak his peace. "Where It is?" He then looked around and found that our heroes are presently in a labratory. It was then that they met a 16 year old teenager who wore a black shirt that has a green stripe in the middle with a white 10 and green stripes on the sides of his shirt. He wears brown cargo pants with pockets at the knees and green and white shoes. On, his wrist, he also wore a device that resembled a wristwatch. Its faceplate was square had a white and green color scheme. The faceplate is black with two green stripes forming an outline for the hourglass.

"What's up?" He said. "Name's Ben 10."

"Hey, I've heard of you." Sunset said. "You're that hero that can turn into alien heroes, right?"

"Right on." Ben answered proudly. "Come on. I'll fill you in on what's going on in the next room." There, they meet Ben's Grandpa Max, a 66 year old man who wore a black shirt, covered by a red buttoned-up Hawaiian shirt with a floral design, white pants, and grey shoes with black at the bottom. The two of them then explained that warehouses are suddenly being built all over their town of Bellwood.

"And a warehouse is suddenly strange now?" Rarity said.

"No, that honor goes to what's going into the warehouse." Max said before showing a picture of someone taking 10 large cryochambers inside a warehouse, each one containing some strange thing inside. "And the people in charge." He then showed them a picture of strange people with uncomfortably big smiles taking the cryochambers inside.

"They don't look normal." Leo said "And they certainly don't look like any disguise made by the Kraang."

"Yeah, nothing could have a smile that unnatural." Pinkie said. "And I should now, I'm an expert on smiles."

"Now the rest of my team are down on the street gathering information, and we'll meet them once the teleporters recharged. In the meantime, I should tell you on how I got this." And as he explained, the images of the past appeared in his mind. "It all started back when I was 10 years old. I was on vacation with with Grandpa Max here and my cousin in my grandpa's RV and our first stop was in a natural park. I went for a walk alone, until he sees a what he thinks is a shooting star. The "star" is revealed to be the pod jettisoned from a space ship. It twists its trajectory and hones in on me and I barely manages to escape its destructive path. Edging closer to the crash site to get in a look, at what seems to me to be a satellite, I fell into the crater created from the impact. The pod opens itself to reveal to me a watch-like object with green circuitry: the Omnitrix. Surprising me, it latches itself onto my left wrist. After flailing with it, and multiple failed attempts to get it off, the faceplate emblem pops up and shows one silhouette of what we later know is of ten aliens. Thinking this is cool, I slowly pushes the faceplate back down and as time slows around me, as I transformed into the first of of my alien forms, all blanketed in a flash of green light. In this alien form, I screams and runs around in a panic, terrified to see myself on fire, but suddenly calms as I realized that I isn't in pain. I decides to test his power out, launching fireballs at the surrounding trees, ending in me accidentally creating a forest fire. Gwen and Max notice the smoke from the campsite. Thinking I may be in danger (and that I may be the cause), they both grab an extinguisher and rush to the scene in attempt to put an end to the fire, only for Gwen to stumble onto me, attempting to stomp out the fire, which is only making it worse. I tries to reason with her, only getting myself hit with the back end of the fire extinguisher; with Gwen spraying me with it and warning me to stay down. Setting her sneaker on fire, and getting a cheap laugh in the process after calling her a name, Gwen wass convinced it was really me. She asks what happened, and I spewed the whole story in a matter of seconds, finishing just as Max appears. He is just about to retell the story again, but Gwen interrupts and reminds us of the situation at hand. Max has an idea to get his grandson to start a new fire and let it burn into the old one in order to put them both out; it works, but most of the forest is destroyed just as the park rangers show up."

"So what's the name of you're first alien?" Applejack asked.

"I'll show you later." Ben answered before turning to two little grey guys with green eyes prepping the teleporter before turning around to give him a thumbs up. "For now, Blukic and Driba have gotten the teleporter ready to go. Shall we?" The group then stepped onto the teleporter and were teleported to the warehouse. Ben then activated the Omnitrix and transformed into a plasma-based life-form whose body is composed of a super hot inner plasma body covered by a dark red or brown volcanic rocks with the Omnitrix symbol on his chest. As a fire-based entity, his body radiates high amounts of heat. His feet have a slight oval-like design with only two toes and one back toe.

"This is Heatblast, the first alien I've ever used." Ben said. "In this form, I have immunity to heat, fire, magma, lava and cold, I can shoot fire from his hands, create large flaming rocks that can control and fly over, and absorb fire and heat. You could say, I'm totally hot." That joke made the group laugh quite a bit. "But back to the matter at hand. Team, are you in position?" At the west side of the warehouse, an alien with tall, with periwinkle-blue colored fur, black markings on his face, and pointed ears, with white in the middle of his face, his chest and his stomach, black stripes on his shoulders, waist, lower legs and lower arms, carrying a device that appears to be a blaster, colored indigo, white and orange on his shoulder and wearing very durable blue-and-black armor was standing next to a door.

"Rook Blonko, in position." He said. At the south side, a teenage boy with long black hair wearing a black shirt with the sleeves and collar roughly cut, a grey under shirt that has stripes and long-sleeves grey shirt that are slightly torn and blue holsters, pants that have a small tear below the left knee, and a padlock necklace marked with an "11" on it, with black marks around his eyes, making him appear tired, and a cross-shaped scar to his chin is instantly turning into metal by holding his hand to a metal wall.

He's accompanied by a dark blue creature that appears to be a cross between a dog and a dinosaur. She has red eyes, blue-gray spike-like hair running down from her collar to the tip of her tail, and black lines on her neck and legs, wearing a light blue collar with a gold bone-shaped dog tag.

"Kevin Levin and Zed, ready to go." He said. And at the east side of the ware house, a teenage girl with short orange hair with a blue hairclip wearing a light blue T-shirt with a cat logo on it, a blue plaid miniskirt and blue-tinted glasse, long white socks and blue sneakers with light blue stripes was honing some strange magic.

"Gwen here." She said. "Looks like the gang's all here."

"Looks like it." Heatblast said before turning to the ninjas. "All right then, let's do this." The ninjas all nodded before entering the warehouse. They then began to search the warehouse for those containers they saw on the pictures, meeting each member of Ben's team one by one. So far there there has been no sign of anything.

"It's Quiet...Too Quiet" Pinkie Pie said in a serious tone. "Always wanted to say that." Everyone groaned before seeing a strange glow eminating from behind a door at the end of a hall. They opened the door to see a room with 3 plexiglass containers, a small one containing 5 of those cryochambers, a medium sized on containing 48 of them, and 10 large ones containing 190 of them.

"Whoa!" Leo said. "That's creepy. Well, we better get started in letting these people out." But before Leo could open the first of the containers, alarms went off and a voice is heard by the intercom.

"Warning!" It said. "Warning! Pyronite DNA detected in containment area. All units apprehend and contain Pyronite."

"That doesn't sound good." Heatblast said. "But we can handle it." Soon, several robots came out to surround the heroes, only to be destroyed by the ninja's weapons, Heatblast's pyrokinesis, Rook's moves, Kevin and Zed's brawn, and Gwen's alien magic. The group had congradulated themselves for a job well done only for a moment before they started unloading the cryochambers. Unfortunatly, they only managed to get 5 of them out and teleport them back to base before the alarms went of again and the voice in the intercom was heard again.

"Warning!" It said. "Warning! containers compromised. Proceeding to containment relocation protocal."

"Wow, who ever build this place planned things out." Mikey said as rockets on the bottom of the container launched out of the warehouse and in seprerate directions to parts unknown.

"Well, that was unexpected." Twilight said before the alarms alarms went of once again and the voice in the intercom was heard one more time.

"Warning!" It said. "Warning! Warehouse selfdestruct in 30 seconds."

"Like I said." Mikey began. "This guy planned things out when he built this place." The group then ran out of the warehouse but not before the explosion made all of them pass out.