• Published 5th Jun 2019
  • 292 Views, 6 Comments

Celestia Member of Her Magesty's Service B.F.G, Giant Slayers Division - Arn



Native born Governess Celestia agent of her Magesty's Government, is sent on a mission.

  • ...
 6
 292

Beyond Horizons

As the airplane neared the target Celestia went through her bag, she smiled as she moved the bagat of her favorite french elf out of the way, Jurer A. Commencé, that meant the copter pilot would be Christoff, her favorite American!

Where was it? Ah! She found a foil bag crinkle and felt the small plastic box and, good a bottle, kid sized, but perfect would make a palatable snack before jumping. Opening the bag she pulled out the box, inside was a small bit of chicken on a bed of saffron buttered rice. "Oh very good!" she said in childlike anticipation, using the spork with it she ate the meal slowly as to let it digest in the hours left in flight , remembering the simple first meals and the civilization brought by utensils her sister and she had at the orphanage in mainland India.

Simple meals, they ate with the sisters...after some socialization, the other kids were reluctant to eat with such, Celestia and Luna, strange children.

Celestia and Luna took to hiding in the small garden at the monestary, mischievous, jumping out at other children giving them little scares. Still a little twisted in thought, in the short time living on the hard streets among the fighters, till the gangs brought them to the sisters putting Sun and Moon at their feet.

And they said it was the big prize!

The sisters of covenant would often bring the roughest children to find Celestia and Luna, they were such good hidders. Celestia and Luna still naughty children who would stay outside rather than come in for a bath, medicine or to sleep.

Head Sister resorted to having two children come out, one hid, the other find quickly, she would be given a sugary treat and hide and seek begin again, with Luna and Celestia waiting to pounce.

This was almost a daily routine till the Reverend Mother's, scolding telling the two sister to..."Quit it!"

Then the little girl's would spend all their time with the sister grilling them on languages till they were quite weary. Sister Belvace had the brilliant idea. Both girls were sent outside to translate for the Sister's.
A mistake, resulting in the girls both learning a full dictionary each of multi national swear words. Leading to a month at mass, every day, where they picked up Latin causing mischief for the Padree' in his own voice due to the girls parrot like abilities and guttural verbiage.

At least the children at the orphanage thought it was a hoot!

Before Celestia and Luna knew it, they were gracefully and delicately handed of to "The Prince of the Leprechauns" Nathaniel, who continued their education with Father Randal at his boarding school in England where the girls soon learned, they were not the biggest fish in the pond.

That last long talk with Teresa, about love and truth, where the two children were grieved to the core now wanted to stay ask for forgiveness of all they had wronged. Alas, as it was to late for King Manasseh they two must live with what they had done.

Celestia was brought out of here reminisces as she stared at the kid's drink in her hand, chewing up the broccoli in her mouth from the rice, "Yoohoo".

Celestia imagined old Nick at the airclub getting on in years, working on the landscaping, cleaning the club house, making sure the runway was perfect! He didn't mean to do that..."she popped the top and raised the bottle, "To Nick, the best and favorite Golly!" she finished eating and slugged the drink back to wash it down.

Celestia stumbled into the briefer in the cargo bay "Agent Day..." he started conversation.

Gawd he was young.

"I see Nick is still with us at the airport."

"Ah, you noticed the boots.."

"Only goblins and gnomes can get a shine like that, I hear he still talks about his volunteer service in the big WW...

"Sometimes.."

"We owe a great debt to the garden and house goblins and gnomes for their service against the gremlins and SS Orcs that must have been something to see them go at it!"

"I'm not that old!" Celestia chuckled." I assume this conversation is going somewhere?"

"It wasn't that long ago...eight machine guns, herself upright with recoil, hard to believe."

"You can ask a Lieutenant Richster W.W.G.W.W.W.D, with the Americans out of Canada, we had a joint operation with the Grain Pounders that day, what is the question?

"One question.Why did you and your sister retire?"

She was taken back.

Back to mouth of the cell. The doctors and organization were content that Luna was not a threat to the organization.

Hearing the news, Celestia resigned and headed for the "tomb" with the authorization and witnesses.Standing outside she waited.

"Remember,"said the commander to the guard on duty."Open fire only when ordered, even in her sitter's arm; keep arms trained!" they stood either side,a coral, Celestia at the end.

The door was opened, one of the doctors coxed Luna out. Timidly, like a little mouse, her hair in a crazy unkempt mess having more life in its wild state than she, she peered around warily till at last her focus was on her sister outstretching her arms.

Luna began to walk, run, at last, she was in her sisters arms.

Falling in gibbering and howl crying, Celestia pulled Luna in hiding her face with her arms, Luna's size doubling her form arms and fingers becoming spindly and multi jointed...she wept, the monster wept, like a human being, hugging the smaller dwindled form of her sister.

Finished crying, the figure deflated, she lifted her head out of Celestia's arm, moving her hand over Luna's face and she was beautiful again but for her hair unkempt and woolly .

Celestia walked Luna to the car she greeted the guard by their names, thanking them for due diligence and doing their duties. The driver took them away. Luna lay on her sister's lap saying the backseat of the SUV was the most comfortable thing she had ever slept on.

Next stop, headquarters, their walking papers and on to the house of the B.F.G.!

Celestia cleaned one of her canines.Had a little bit of chicken and rice between, the sweet taste of that Yoohoo drink caught between, smacked and swallowed."What can I say?"she looked at her nails on the hand that was broken." We were told to take bigger bites...."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So let me understand." she said attired in the para-jumpsuit. "I am to jump out of this plane, hopefully land on an oil platform where a helicopter will take me to the target.

"Correct." said the briefer. "You're cover is that you a wealthy eccentric recluse and adventurer looking to break world records." he said matter of factually.

"Whyyyy...?"she asked.

"We had to think of a cover-story quickly to explain the chopper's arrival and censoring data from the satellite and WiFi on the rig. Everyone has a camera now since you where in the service."

Celestia rolled her eyes putting on gloves helmet and goggles.

Cargo doors open.

"Its a big ocean!" She yelled, "What if I should miss?"

"What can I say?" smiled the yelling briefer. "Knight follows Day!"

Celestia walked to the door.

"Oh!"

Celestia turned.

"Yahoo!" said the briefer a stupid grin on his face and a thumbs up.

"Lovely..."said Celestia as she jumped backwards out of the plane,barely clearing her head.

She enjoyed the felling of falling, like floading in the midst of a rolling sea before at last turning proper.


Somersaulting in the air, till she settled on a swan before entertain herself with some aerial acrobatics.She could have at least a little fun!

The GPS Bluetooth alarm sounded in her helmet. "Ready the countdown!" she thought an actor in a play finding her place!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A thud sound came on the bench making the two corporals look up.

"What is this?" he asked drawing attention to the parachute pack in front of them.
"Oh we thought we would have a little fun with the agent as tradition says we are allowed too, you know R.A.F. the "original" giant hunters...we keep ours as pets!"

"(sigh)Which one..the bulldog or..."

"The other.."chirped one of the corporals.

"Ohhh..."Celesta said looking at the Union Jack parachute over her head."Well it won't blow my cover..." she grumbled."At least its not upside down.."

She was coming up to the oil platform fast and saw the landing pad the chopper waiting, wafting up to it. Up on the platform she released the latches coming to a neat grace of a landing, the actress taking a bow, gathering the collapse chute before it got away into blades or rigging...it was her flag after all.

Cheering came from the rig crew seeing her near unbelievable actions.

She was sure as she made her way to the chopper like a model on a runway, they were taking photos with their cell phones. "Let them she though,"tearing off the flight suit in a quick motion, more outrageous cheers, the nondescript khakis travel cloths beneath, throwing her tackle bag into the cargo door.She then stood on the rail for a moment as the rotor craft picked up,"have some more!" waving to them all the way into the sky.

She had pumped them! Hardy men working for their lively hood, they should lots of work done today.

An awful though struck her, she took a sniff of her shirt. Good all that was merely visual nothing pheremonal in the least.

"Hmp..."said the pilot when she finally got in."Stupid!"said the pilot.

"Hello Christoff."she smiled."Are you playing pilot today?"

"I've told you before...I know what 'I'm doing'. Today tommarow and tomarrow and tomarrow...I am the pilot!"

Celestia shrugged.

"They should call you agent Cat.."he said to embarrassed her."...You only got one of your nine lives left! How is Luna?"

"She'll be agent Knight and I'm agent Day...!"she said."And yes, if something had gone wrong I would have been responsible.I also know what I'm doing."she looked him and smiled."But do let me keep up my skills.If I'm to be the Mary sue of this story at least let me have some fun!"

Oh let me my heart beat,
to me
let me know the soul given ,
my sister
given
a soul
by my great ancestor ,
alone
a doctor,a captain,an intercessor
lost and marooned on an island
uncharted these waters
his soul just out of Madagascar
.... glad, I am loved and alive..."

she closed her eyes with a smile and a sigh buckling the harness around herself."We'll be there in twenty..."

"Fine."grumbled the pilot embarrassed that she had pulled the correct flight time...to be nice..he thought,out of the air. He knew she could do it, he trusted her.

He knew what she was capable and had seen her first hand.