• Published 29th Aug 2018
  • 997 Views, 5 Comments

Brotherhood - SeleneMizutani



Rainbow Dash's long-lost brother, Rainbow Blitz has come back to CHS.

  • ...
4
 5
 997

Prologue: Return

Rainbow Blitz POV

"Blitz, are you sure that you're transferring to Canterlot High School? You're doing fine here!" said another one of my fangirls, Cinnamon Crust.

I replied,"Yes, of course. Why do you ask?"

"I love you, Blitz! Stay here with me!" she cried.

"And me!"

"And me!'

"And me!"

"And me!"

"And me!"

"And me!"

"And me!"

Other fangirls came rushing down the hall and they kept on screaming that they loved me and wanted to be my girlfriend, but I only see them as perfect pests.

That's what I get for being the most popular guy in Manehattan Academy of Performing Arts?!

Anyway, I was preparing to leave for my new school, Canterlot High, when I got mobbed (for the sixtieth time this week) by fangirls.

They thought I was hot and cool, the perfect guy of their dreams.

But the girl I truly love is my little sis, Rainbow Dash. She's studying in Canterlot High, while I went aboard to Manehattan Academy, so we haven't seen each other for five years now.

I really miss her. That's why I'm switching schools, just to see her.

Principal Radiance (not the Power Pony), parted the crowd and walked right next to me.

"Rainbow Blitz, so this is our goodbye. Hope you are happy in your new environment!" she said.

I replied,"Thanks, Principal Radiance. Hopefully we will meet again."

I left Manehattan Academy and hailed a taxi to the airport.

Two hours later, I was sitting in the economy section of the plane headed to Canterlot.

"Hope Rainbow will forgive me for what happened before I left..." I muttered under my breath.

We had a big argument five years ago and I said some really mean things to her.

I deeply regret them afterwards.

"Dash...you know that I always love you."