• Published 7th Aug 2017
  • 565 Views, 2 Comments

The Coming Of Stellas Spatium - Harratot33



The Mane Six and The Cutie Mark Crusaders must join forces to battle Stellas Spatium, Celestia and Luna's evil brother who has returned after one thousand years to exact revenge on the pair.

  • ...
 2
 565

Chapter 6 - Spatium Arrives

Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash were all gathered uneasily on the ground floor of Twilight's home. Spike was there too.

"As soon as her highness comes," he said. "She gave me strict orders that you are all to follow her to the town square."

"While you, my darling Spikey, will remain here, correct?" Rarity asked.

"Not quite."

"Um...no offence intended, Spike, but I'm pretty sure Twilight would agree that you fighting a powerful allicorn made up of pure hatred is more dangerous than consuming a seventeen-month old apple!"

"I do too. That's why she's having myself and Trixie venture off into the Everfree Forest to collect the Elements of Harmony."

"W...wait! Trixie!" Rainbow Dash shouted. "She was recruited for this fight?!"

"Not exactly," Spike laughed. "She overheard Twilight giving all the details to Starlight, and reluctantly persuaded her to be involved in some way. She should be here any..." The door flew open at that very instant. The tall, dreamy-blue unicorn had arrived, curiously enough wearing her wizard hat and cloak.

"Behold! Behold!" she bellowed in a voice identical to the one she utilised when doing tours. "The great and powerful Trixie, who, today—and for one day only—will join Equestria's famed Mane Six to help defeat..."

"TRIXIE!" Applejack shouted. A hostile silence loomed for a few moments. "Y'all are not taking this seriously enough...at all! Now I don't know if Twilight's quality of communication was a lil' rusty when she was speaking to Starlight, but what Celestia and Luna told all of us went straight to our hearts..."

"Um...if you don't mind me saying so," Fluttershy chimed in. "I think what Applejack is trying to say is that if we aren't serious about this, ponies are gonna get hurt..." Her face turned sad. "Maybe even those closest to us." There was a pause—this one highly poignant—and then, Twilight finally clambered in.

"Sorry, everypony, it always takes me and Cadance a while to fly back from the Crystal Empire. Have you detailed the plans, Spike?"

"Sure have! And now, Trixie and I shall..."

"Yes...please! And hurry!" Spike and Trixie scurried out and ran off in an eastern direction.

"We must hurry, too, Twilight!" Pinkie exclaimed.

"She's right. Come on, everypony!" They all began to run out. "The three princesses are waiting for us!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Equestria's exterior was as dark as night, even though it was early afternoon. Just as Twilight had stated, Cadance, Celestia and Luna were all gathered in the very centre of town square. The Mane Six ran right up to them.

"Any sign yet?" Twilight asked.

"Aside from the weather phenomena, no," Celestia admitted. "But he is nearby!"

"I agree." said Luna. "I just...know." The sky darkened still, and there was a pause longer than any of those that had transpired earlier on. The only sound that occasionally interrupted the total, total stillness was a roar of thunder; most ponies would exchange looks with somepony else from time to time, and a rather strong wind seemed forever present during that tremendously lengthy period. Then...it happened. A sound, very different to that of the wind, presented itself.

"Ooh...more thunder?" Pinkie asked. Everypony else shook their head.

"Metaphorically...yes." Twilight stuttered. "The bad weather was just the calm before the storm, everypony!" But then there really was another bolt of lightning, and it began to rain heavily. Next, what looked to be a ray of sunlight appeared, as if it had been hiding behind the dark clouds the whole time. Finally...Spatium himself peered out from above it!