• Published 18th Jun 2017
  • 962 Views, 7 Comments

My little pony Equestria girls vs The Transformers: Project Nemesis - Same2



After the canterlot battle the decepticons try to make a decepticon as strong as optumis but what they get is more dangerous then they thought

  • ...
 7
 962

Draw out the bait

The decepticons were sent to a old warehouse. They pulled up and with luck humans were inside, They transformed and proceeded inside to ambush the humans. A explosion happened scaring the humans then proceeding to ambush them. They picked up a human, But just outside they heard a truck noise. A truck came in the warehouse then transforming revealing that it was optumis.

"Put down the human" Optimus said, Aiming at Knock out.

"Nope prime and risk hurting a human" Knock out teased Optumis. Optumis shot Knock out's leg and grabbed the human and he set it down. then charging at the decepticons with his duel blade swords, Slicing some con's head off, Then blocking a shot and then slicing back. "Get him" Knock yelled.

"Bring it on decepticons!" Optumis said with a smirk. He shot at the cons, Then punching a decepticon to being able to get on top of him and rip his face in two. Then Optumis punched knock out so hard it shot him back into another part of the warehouse.

"Scratch my paint, THAT WAS A BIG MISTAKE!" knock out yelled as he charged at Optumis taking out the machine to take Optumis energy. Optumis grew so weak he fell down. "scratch my paint, I scratch yours" Knock out said with a smirk. "Decepticons we got what we came for time to retreat" knock out said before transforming and retreating.


Later Knockout returned with the machine and gave it to starscream. starscream put the machine's energy into the capsule. Then he put the capsule in the machine. The two parts started to glow a lot until the energy disappeared and the truck glowed all around it. Then the body of Optumis came out but it was purple or black. Starscream walk up to the robot. "Who are you" starscream asked.

The robot looked up with a evil light. " I AM NEMESIS PRIME"