• Published 11th Dec 2014
  • 1,769 Views, 13 Comments

Finding a way! - DazzleMLP84



After the Battle of the Bands, the Dazzlings are trying to find away to be looked bad at CHS. Can they find a way to be good after what happened to the.

  • ...
14
 13
 1,769

Blackout at the Mall

:"Um, Aria! Why are we at the mall?" Adagio asked.
:"I have to pick up somethings at Rue21. Now don't let anyone in the car until I get back." Aria explained as she climbed out.
:"Ok Aria!" Adagio replied as Aria shut the door.

She walked into the big the mall doors. The mall was so huge that Aria couldn't find her way to Rue21 without map. She grabbed one and started to Rue21. She eventually found it right next to Sheels. She walked in the store. She started looking around for stuff for Adagio, Sonata, and herself.

She found some adorable black t-shirts with green and purple star patterns that she had to by for herself. After seeing those, she found a minion eating a taco shirt, that just screamed Sonata. Adagio was a little harder to please though, so it had to be perfect. That just pointed her to a purple jean jacket.

As soon as she got the stuff, she headed to the line. The line had like ten people in front of her. That was annoying for her but she handled it relatively well. That meant this wasn't as short as she thought would be.

_________________________

Back in the car Sonata was annoying Adagio. Adagio felt like she was a domino while Sonata went crazy to try change the song to Let it Go.

:"Adagio! I want to listen to Let it Go!" Sonata begged.
:"No! That song is overrated!" Adagio replied.
:"Fine! Can I pick a different song?" Sonata asked.
:"No! We're listening to Grenade!" Adagio explained.
:"I hate that song! Adagio!" Sonata replied.
:"So what? Sonata! I love this song." Adagio replied.
:"Fine! I'll call Aria and ask her what's taking her so long," Sonata stated.

Just as she placed the call, Aria's phone started playing Break Free and vibrated.

:"What Aria forgot her phone?" Adagio asked.
:"Oh no! That might be bad!" Sonata replied.
:"Let's just hope nothing bad happens!" Adagio explained.
_________________________

It was Aria's turn finally to check out her stuff. After that long wait, she hoped that nothing makes this longer, which didn't work! Just after she paid for stuff, the lights went out.

:"Ok, this is creepy! I'm so getting out of here!" Aria stated as she ran for the door.

The door didn't open, so she ran into the door. She tried again, but it still didn't budge.

:"Ok, this feels like one of those horror movies!" Aria stated.
:"I think it's like that too!" Sunset replied as she walked toward Aria.
:"Ah! Wait, Sunset?! You just frightened me!" Aria replied.
:"Sorry, about that!" Sunset replied.
:"It's ok! At least I have someone to talk to besides myself," Aria replied.
:"Do you want to hear what I think happened?" Sunset asked.
:"Yes!" Aria replied.
:"Either there is a storm outside or someone is using to much electricity." Sunset explained.
:"Oh good! I thought a zombie apocalypse just happened!" Aria replied.
:"That is not even possible!" Sunset replied.
:"I know! I watched horror movies last night! Wait I should call Adagio!" Aria replied.
:"Why?" Sunset asked.
:"She is waiting in my car. Wait, where is my phone?" Aria asked.
:"Did you check all of your pockets?" Sunset asked.
:"Yes! Wait, just great I left it in the car!" Aria admitted.
:"Ok, now that's what I call bad luck!" Sunset stated.

Just after she said that the electricity came back on fast. In matter of seconds the doors opened.

:"Sunset! I've gotta go right now! See ya tomorrow!" Aria stated.
:"See ya! Aria!" Sunset replied.

Then Aria started walking out to the parking lot. When she got to the car, Adagio opened the door for her.

:"What happened in there?" Adagio asked.
:"The power went out! And the doors wouldn't move so I was locked in." Aria explained.
:"Oh! By the way here is your phone!" Adagio replied as she handed the phone to her.
:"Thanks! Finally we can go to my house!" Aria stated as she drove out of the parking lot.

Author's Note:

Ok before I tell you how much I had fun writing this chapter, I would like to point out that the blackout actually originally was not planned for this chapter. But I it fit perfectly so I decided to go with it! Once again I liked creating this chapter and can't wait to write more. Keep on shinning:pinkiehappy:!