bronys united 32 members · 161 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
soulpony
Group Admin

yes now that i have more freetime to do things we are gonna start doing things like fanfic contests

ok the first contest is simple. You have to do a action anime crossover . now for the rules

1.your time limit is until the end of the month to have it in the folder. &note& if you are doing a story that has like ten or so chapters you dont have to have i the story 100% finished.

2.it doesnt have to be 100% canon with mlp but do try to keep it as canon as possible but still interesting with the anime. Remember we are looking to see how well you can cross mlp and the anime

3. There isnt a set limit for word length yet that may be worked out for later contests. However do take into concept that me and looper will have to read through them for judging.

4.Remember that any story for the contest must be put in the contest fics folder to be judged.

5.you must tell us what it is a crossover with so we know which anime to keep in mind as we are judging

At the end of the month there will be two new folders created. 1 for the contest winners and 1 for the other submissions.After a winner is chose the fics will be moved to the corresponding folder to clear the way for the next contest.

If you have any questions about if a certain anime will work or any concerns please contact me or loopertrooper and we will respond as soon as we can. Also all fics must follow fimfic rule or the offending fic will be disqualified.
everypony give a shout out to looper for suggesting the contests topic

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1