Dead Space Crossover 331 members · 38 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I have a story I'm working on, Dead Space: Divergence and was wondering if I could get some Dead Space/MLP fans to read it and give me some feedback. Also, I need some people to help me with new chapters I'm writing. It'd let me write chapters faster, as well as take a huge load off of my editor, Midnight Spark
Thanks!
~MidnightSpark23

P.S. It doesn't seem like LunarShadow is coming back. And there are no admins for this group. Would it be fair to propose a coup d'etat. We need some new leadership in here. (Not me though. I'm a bad leader.)

I have no clue how to overthrow an inactive admin, but I'll throw my name in. I'll also throw my art admins name in because face it, we need a banner.
I'll pm the guy to see if he has email notifications
Wait its only been a month we have to wait longer than that

I think I know how to go about that. If we get enough people to send complaints to Knighty. He might just take action. MIGHT. Nothing's certain, but it's worth a shot.

2974193 It has to be a year to replace an admin if I remember correctly. Anyways a month is not that long it's after about 12 weeks missing you can typically assume someone is not coming back though

pre-reading?
me wants in.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5