Dead Space Crossover 331 members · 38 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So, i'm replaying dead space 3 on insane and i need a partner who can help me with that. Just know that on the following chapters I'm going to be stopping to get what I've missed. I will be checking my guide book for all possible weapon parts I've missed, so expect little breaks between the action. It would be beneficial if you also have to obtain these artifacts and such.
So i bet you're wondering what your gonna get out of this, well other than all the artifacts I'm getting, It would be my pleasure to give you a DOTA 2 key, as well as an IOU. So if you're interested at all message me.
The first person to message me will probably be the only one i play with, But that can change, so don't be discouraged. I will require that you message me your: Origin username, and the time you will be available to play.
So now all the shit i didn't get:
Chapters: 4-optional mission getting the artifact
6- S.C.A.F. artifact
9- 7 audio logs, and three weapon parts
11- Unitology artifact
14- all three optional missions, 1 Earthgov artifact, 2 S.C.A.F. artifacts, 1 alien artifact, 6 text logs and 1 audio log, 10 weapon parts, 1 blueprint, 8 circuits
16- 1 weapon part, 1 circuit
17- optional mission, 3 alien artifacts, 4 text logs, one audio log, one weapon part, 7 circuits
18- 1 alien artifact
19- 1 alien artifact
And that's it.
I also might have obtained some of these items before you message me, i'll be happy to remove all the stuff I've gotten in a PM, After the post.
So if you enjoy Dead Space 3 and are interested in completing it 100%
just drop your info in the comments, and with this i end this post
-Dak

765324 so what system do you have?

xbox 360 and I am game to help on weekends due to my work shedual

766035 you have an Xbox, and a PC?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5