AppleDash 3,011 members · 1,061 stories
Comments ( 672 )
  • Viewing 651 - 700 of 672
Rangelost
Group Contributor

Does Rainbow Dash has a habit (or something he does almost everyday conscious or inconscius) that surprise Applejack? (in a good way).

Rangelost
Group Contributor

Suddenly a gunshot went off in the air!

Rangelost
Group Contributor

You're not a very nice person are you?

You can't do this to us! You can't spoil us one day and then stop tomorrow. Noooooo

How? an example would be very good! :derpytongue2:

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

Still funny :rainbowlaugh:

Rangelost
Group Contributor

I bet you were expecting an update when you clicked here!

Nope.

I noticed that other bloggers feed on broken dreams, so if I want to be a real blogger, I have to give you guys some sort of personal status update you couldn't care less about. So, I started this new blog that has nothing to do with Appledash, but since you obviously value me as an artist, I figured you'd want to check it out. It follows my consistently low quality, high quantity format, so I hope it's going to get popular so I can reach the final blogger form, and get to beg for Internet monies.

That's all for now! I hope you don't unfollow me because I cry every time.

— Mod

PS: Seriously, though, I need more players. You can make Appledash happen on my new blog if you try hard enough. Do you think you're up to the task?

d20pony.tumblr.com

Any feedback is appreciated!

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

I can't, my dreams are too broken for me to be able to click on that link :raritydespair:

I'd just like to point out how this is essentially the pony askblog version of Twitch Plays Pokémon, and I think that's glorious.

Rangelost
Group Contributor

It's been 3 years, but I've done it. I've become a real blogger!

Now give me your monies.

Posted
Group Contributor

That style brings back memories of gaming in the 90s.

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

5317741 But I'm super duper poor!!! How can I give you my money!?:pinkiesmile:

Rangelost
Group Contributor

I've noticed that the images in this thread are all dead, so you can now find an archive here:
https://askmspaintappledash.tumblr.com/tagged/appledash/chrono

For old times' sake!

• Viewing 651 - 700 of 672