The Idea Factory 251 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Disclaimer: I did just think this idea up like 5 min ago, so yeah do with that what you will.

I was playing metro 2033 and glancing at this site on my phone every once and a while when I thought what if Artyom went to Equestria, the main protagonist of both the books and the games. I feel he given his background his character and just the life and experiences he's had, it could be an interesting read. Especially since the only world Artyom knows is a post apocalyptic wasteland where humans cower in the dark of the sunless metro system of Moscow, every night could be his last and every day is a struggle to survive.

Now take this and put it into Equestria, with some good writing it could be a good story, plus in Last light we do learn that he is frustrated with his humanity is still fighting each other even after the world ended around them. There could be one or a few chapters about him trying to 'override' his 'programming' as in the instinctual things he does as a result of living in the metro, for example putting on his gas mask when he goes anywhere on the surface or outside, sleeping with one eye open, ya know stuff he's had to do at home in order to feel safe outside of a station. It might be about him trying to get home figure out if he even wants to home, and perhaps finding his place in a world of friendship and happiness where all he knows is a world of desperation and hostility.

I can't write so if anyone wants the idea just say so and its yours to write.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1