RariPie 453 members · 112 stories
Comments ( 86 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 86

3566447 D'awww so adorable :heart: I really like the nickname Rare-bear, too. :twilightsmile:

Also, erm, is there a reason Cherry was skipped on the compilation?

3566829 Whoopsie, sorry. I'll fix that.

3539635 This is the most fantastically depressing thing :fluttercry:

Thank you~ *dances a funny jig*
Er, please excuse the dancing. I'm just so glad I got the right feeling across.

No prob. And I'll be claiming Jewelry.

Prompt: Jewelry

[Human]

Wow, Rarity has the most beautiful hands.

My smile melts away as I roll that thought in my head again, slower this time so I can taste its meaning properly. It isn't a particularly strange idea to have about a friend-- believe me, I've had way stranger ones before-- but for some reason this one hit me like a boulder to the head.

Probably because I've never noticed it before.

“Pinkie, darling, could you pass me those pliers over there?”

My eyes trace the lines of her pointing finger before I turn around to get what she asked. Her fingers always look so pale and thin, as if a single breath could break them. And yet, as she takes the pliers I hand over, I could feel the strength in her grasp. Firm, but not overpowering. It has a certain warmth to it that’s comforting, much like a soft blanket in a chilly day.

I want to drown myself in it.

“Um, Pinkie Pie?”

“Hmm?”

I look up to see the averted eyes, the uncertain smile, the red cheeks. Instinctively, I lean closer, but she clears her throat and keeps her gaze away.

“I, ah, can’t finish your necklace if you don’t let go, you know,” she said.

On the table between us are our hands. Between our hands is the pliers awkwardly squished underneath interlaced fingers.

I reluctantly let go and start fidgeting with the tools, gems, and other assorted materials in a haphazard attempt to make something out of the awkwardness. Rarity has drifted back to the sapphire and tourmaline set she is making, her lips pursed tight as she works the pliers on the wire. I furtively watch the way her knuckles would rise or fall as she grips, how her wrist would turn with each twist, how the muscles in her arm would tense then relax.

“There, all done! Now to see how it looks...” She moves behind me before I could stand, finished necklace in hand. And then, the small weight of the pendant between my breasts. And then, her long nails lightly scratching skin. And then, the hot breath against my nape...

“R-Rare, what are you--” The words got stuck on my throat as soft, moist lips press on my shoulder. She hums lightly with each kiss trailing up my neck; I have to bite my lips to keep the moans bubbling up from my pounding chest.

“You’re strangely quiet.”

“A-aah!” Unfair! Licking shouldn’t be allowed!

I grip on my new necklace in hopes of steadying myself somehow, the wires and gem edges poking my palm. My eyes roll to the back of my head as she nibbles on my earlobe, occasionally dipping the tip of her tongue for a taste, before she whispers, “This really suits you, Pinkie.”

Another moan escapes me, then another, and another, as she continues to kiss and to nibble and to lick until I am nothing more than a puddle of bliss on my seat. In the end, she has her arms around me, pale fingers kneading my shoulders.

I bow my head and plant a kiss on her wrist.

“I love you too, Rare,” was my breathy reply.

Thaaaaat kinda ended up in a different place than I had planned. :twilightoops:

Anyway, next prompt: Prayer

3569648 Save some prompts for the rest of us, matcha!

And I'll be claiming Prayer.

"Do you, Pinkamena Diane Pie, take Rarity Belle...

I'm barely listening to the priest. I still can't believe it's really happening. That me and Pinkie Pie are getting married, and her hair had actually obeyed the stylist. It had been tied into a plait that fell over one shoulder, with a crown of aqua blue flowers sitting on top of her head. Her dress was creamy white and hugged her curves, the skirt flowing. She looked beautiful.

I had proposed, at Sugarcube Corner late at night, when the world didn't exist and there was nothing but us. I'll never forget it. I told her that I loved her more than anypony else, and I couldn't think of anypony who I'd rather spend my whole life with. That she always made me smile and made the worst day worthwhile. I meant every word of my little speech.

"Gosh, Rare, you really mean all that?" Pinkie blushed.

I smiled. "Yes."

And then I took out the little black box that held the rest of our life, got down on one knee, and asked for her hoof in marriage. She said yes, and made such a ruckus that the whole neighborhood woke up. Pinkie had shouted the news to everyone that came to Sugarcube Corner wondering what the fuss was, and then she conjured her party cannon from nowhere and fired it into the sky. Everypony cheered.

"Do you, Rarity Belle, take Pinkamena Diane Pie to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and health?

Pinkie looked me right in the eye. Do it. I smiled and nodded. "I do."

Wedding vows count as prayers, right?

Anyway, next prompt: Filly

Whoa, you're so quick. :rainbowderp:

Well normally I wait at least 24 hours before I start claiming prompts here. Should I extend it to 72...? :rainbowhuh:

Also...

She said yes, and made such a ruckus that the whole neighborhood woke up. Pinkie had shouted the news to everyone that came to Sugarcube Corner wondering what the fuss was, and then she conjured her party cannon from nowhere and fired it into the sky.

Please have all my D'awww's and Bwahaha's because that's so adorable and sweet and so Pinkie Pie :heart:

3569680 I'll claim this, since it looks like no one else is going to. Expect a family drabble in the next few hours!

Prompt: Filly

Rarity looked at the room in satisfaction. It had been painted a light purple, with darker purple flowers scattered about. There was a mural of Celestia and Luna on the wall above a cot, and the carpet was a soft pale pink. The room was covered in toys, from a stuffed plush pink dragon to a working train set. There was even a pillow made to look like a cupcake. The room was perfect.

Rarity smiled, looking down at her swollen belly. The little filly would be coming any time soon, and Rarity really shouldn't have been up and about - Pinkie Pie insisted that she rested properly, the mare could be so protective when she wanted to - but she wanted to see the room one final time before the intended owner took over.

She wondered what their little girl would look like. Would she be a unicorn or an earth pony? Would she have a wild curly mane like Pinkie Pie or would it be curled like Rarity's? Dark or light eyes? A light pink or grey coat? Rarity almost squealed with excitement. She had been looking forward to this moment for the better half of six years, and now it had finally arrived. She and Pinkie Pie were finally going to have a family, a real family.

And Rarity almost couldn't believe it. Ten years ago if anypony had told her she'd be married to and have a daughter with Pinkie Pie, she would have scoffed in their face. But now it was reality. Pinkie Pie wasn't a prince in shining armour, she wasn't a high society businessmen, she wasn't even a rich model or actress. She was simple baker and party planner from a small town, and she was about as different from Rarity as night was from day.

But she wasn't simple at all. She was the most complex, beautiful, hilarious mare that rarity knew, who valued her so much and made her feel that every day was perfect when they were together.

Yes, they were different, but Equestria itself proved that night and day together were a strange but wonderful match. Together, they completed each other.

Rarity smiled, tears in her eyes as she thought about the years she'd spent with Pinkie Pie and the years that were to come - with their daughter by their side, a perfect combination of night and day.

Rarity's life was in no way going in the direction she'd planned, but just like her wife, it was full of unexpected twists and turns.

And just like her wife, she wouldn't want it any other way.

Well, that's enough cheese for today. Everybody go home now. :trixieshiftright:

Next Prompt: Speak.

...I was supposed to hold back for a while, but I'm currently very bored and very stuck in traffic.

Claiming the prompt Speak, please.

Prompt: Speak

I stood at the doorway of Sugarcube Corner, lowering the book in my telekinetic grasp, my eyebrows raising to heights I didn't think was possible on a pony's face. It wasn't the flurry of activity inside the shop that surprised me, since this was quite a popular venue for socializing and treats. Neither was it the pink pony that appeared and disappeared at random places, putting up colored streamers or balloons or what have you. I was too used to Pinkie's frantic pace and impossible feats, after all.

No, what surprised me was how quietly she moved around the small space. Not a single word left her lips, even as she tasked Rarity to pass her whatever tool she required at the moment. Rarity, to her credit, seemed to know exactly what Pinkie Pie needed, wordlesssly magicking things such as double-sided tape she cut beforehand, a rubber mallet, and even a jar of pickled cherries, before the party pony even asked.

I remained there by the doorway, standing still as I watched my two friends seamlessly work together as if they were a single pony. That little thought caused a giggle to slip from my lips. Rarity and Pinkie Pie, a single pony? They were as different as night and day! But then, Celestia and Luna, too, were so different and so complementary to each other, so perhaps the idea wasn't too preposterous. They had centuries of sisterhood to fall back on though, so I wondered, how long had Pinkie and Rarity known each other to be able to do something like this?

"Twilight, could you be a dear and pass me that banner you are stepping on?" Rarity batted her eyes at me, and then the silent spell was over.

"Sure," I said, trotting over to help them out.

We talked and chatted and giggled and laughed as our hooves and mouths and horns finished up the preparations for the day's party, and that noisy cheeriness of ours continued well into the party itself.

But during the lull between conversations and dancing and games, I would catch Rarity and Pinkie Pie looking at each other from wherever they were in the room, no matter how far apart. A small smile here, a quirk of an eyebrow there. They were talking to each other, I knew, trading tales of their night so far without speaking a word.

And that, I believed, was something absolutely awesome.

Next Prompt: Dragonshy

3592849 Claiming Dragonshy

Rarity is scary when she's angry.

Not because she yells or throws things or wonders why I even feel the need to make so many cupcakes anyway. Though she does do that sometimes.

When she's really angry, she's completely quiet for a full minute. Can you imagine?! A full minute?! Then she just asks me, super calm, "What is the meaning of this?" Like she just did.

"I woke up and you were already working so I asked you if you wanted me to make you some breakfast and you didn't say anything so I decided that meant yes and I made you a cinnamon bun and some coffee and brought it up here but then I tripped and I might have knocked your sewing machine over?" That comes out as a question. It shouldn't have.

"Ah. So that's it." Rarity was sketching her fall line when I came upstairs. With a grunt, she picks it up in her magic and gently places it back on its table. She smiles when she sees that it isn't that damaged. Good. Smiling is good. She's like a dragon. That would make me dragonshy. Ha.

She turns toward me - ever so slowly, that's the key - and raises one eyebrow. I can't help but notice how adorable she is with her measuring tape dangling around her neck and her pair of little red glasses on. "Your breakfast is still safe." I mention. I just barely managed to catch the little plate and white mug and put them right next to where her sewing machine would have been.

Rarity picks up her cinnamon bun and takes a bite, smiling again. "Yes. Yes it is. Thank you for making me breakfast, Pinkie."

"It's no problem. I'll remember not to trip next time."

"Alright then. Thanks again, Pinkie." Kisses.

Safe.

Next prompt: First

guys i don't know if i'm allowed to claim my own prompt and we need someone to claim this
so bump again

3624472 I'll claim if no one else does in the next 24 hours. :pinkiesmile:

Prompt: First

Bed made? Check.

Coat groomed? Check.

Mane curled into perfection?

I scrutinize my reflection for any errant strands, but there are none of course. I expect nothing but the most fabulous perfection from myself, especially when it comes to making first impressions, as is the agenda of the day. One's first day in junior high comes only once in a lifetime, after all.

Sunbeams are shining through some wispy clouds, washing Ponyville in a soft morning light. This is definitely my kind of weather, not too cloudy but not scorching either. The pegasi have simply outdone themselves with this level of fair weather. I trot down Main Street, pleasantly greeting ponies as I pass.

This day is totally shaping up to be perfect!

SPLAT!

Sweet Celestia, what is a horrid sound! It's like when some kind of sticky oozy substance hits your coat and the stains will take forever to get off. Something warm seems to be dripping down my chest, and is that the divine scent of Belgian chocolate I smell?

“Ohmigosh! I am super-duper sorry about that! Here, lemme help you clean up!”

Something warm is moving down my chest again. Warm and wet and SUN AND MOON! SOMEPONY'S LICKING ME!

“Mm-hmm! That was the best lava cake EVER!” The perpetrator beams at me. How dare she! Who smiles after assaulting somepony with cake then licking the messy remains?

"That was the most disgusting!" I growl.

“Aww, but I thought I finally got the recipe right!”

“Not. The. Cake!”

“Oh. Well, at least you won’t have to walk around looking like a giant lava cake fell on you!” She's still grinning at me as if we're good friends chatting about the latest gossip. My Gods, I want to smack that smile off her face! “I’m Pinkie Pie, by the way. What’s your name?” Whatever, filly. I am outta here! Good riddance! “Um, I didn’t quite catch your name.”

“Because I didn’t give it.”

“Silly, you don’t have to give me your name. I already have one and it’s Pinkie!” So instead of smacking the crazy pink filly following me, I end up smacking myself on the forehead. Repeatedly. Well perhaps this is just a nightmare I'll be waking up from any second now... Any second... “Oooh~ Where are we going? I’m new in town, so I don’t know where all the cool kids hang out yet. Oh! I know! Maybe I should throw a party and invite everypony and--”

Damn, it's real.

3630341 psst. you kind of forgot to put a prompt at the bottom

Guys, we need to find a way to get this going again! I feel like there's only three of us here :fluttershbad:

3630371 Fear not, citizen! The following prompts are now available for claiming.

Glomp
Replay
Ribbons
Present
Amusement
Novel

That oughta do it.

3630379 I CLAIM RIBBONS :pinkiehappy: This ought to be good. I'll probably have some family fluff up soon.

3630358 Oh shoot! Sorry about that. This is why it's a bad idea to post fanfics while in church :rainbowlaugh:

I think I shall add Distance and Crystal to the prompt list...

3630384 I look forward to it! :pinkiehappy:

Oh! I want Distance!

It probably won't be up for a little while, but I have a great idea! :pinkiehappy:

Question here. Can I claim Novel and just post it here before anyone else and their prompts? I've been waiting for these other grabbers to post their one already so I can claim and write one. It's what I've been doing mostly for the collab actually. I've come on and seen that someone snagged a prompt. So I waited, but by the time I go to grab one afterwards, it's already taken.

You're all too quick.

3636968 Yep. Go ahead and post it. :raritywink::heart::pinkiehappy:

so many prompts have been claimed, but no fics have been posted
just reminding you guys that this thread exists

Hey, I was moving! I had stuff to pack, y'know. But hey, here you go:

Prompt: Novel

When Pinkie Pie re-entered the Boutique, Rarity hadn’t shifted in the slightest. There she still was; hunching over her space, sheets of papers in front of her with no distinguishable order to them.

“Hey, Rarity, I’m back!” Pinkie announced, closing the front door behind her and bouncing towards the unicorn with the box of fresh cupcakes on her head.

Rarity did not turn around, or acknowledge Pinkie’s presence with a reply. Pinkie could sense the vibrant feelings of tepidness lingering around Rarity, and quickly sprang into action, tossing the cupcakes beside her in the process.

Rarity soon felt them—Pinkie’s hooves. Those beautiful, pink, cordial hooves that she’s had the pleasure of holding many times before. They clung around her neck in their always-affectionate embrace.

She smiled, and lent down to plant a soft kiss on one of them. “Hello, Pinkie.”

Pinkie recognised that voice. It wasn’t Rarity’s; any hints of happiness were forced. She abruptly reacted, extending further with her muzzle, tracing her warm breath along the back of Rarity’s neck in quick, palpable waves, before giving it a playful nuzzle. “What’s wrong Rari-berry?”

Rarity’s smile increased from her marefriend’s affection. She always enjoyed it—openly welcomed it rather—whenever Pinkie did that. Once again, she gave Pinkie’s hoof a kiss, then in a comforting tone, said, “Nothing’s wrong dear.”

“Nuh-uh,” Pinkie replied, sliding herself along Rarity’s cheek from her neck, planting peck after peck as she travelled. “Come on, you know I know that voice. You don’t have to worry; Pinkie’s here.” She kissed Rarity’s check, much deeper this time. “What’s wrong?” she asked again, fully intent on receiving an answer.

Rarity dropped her mask and sighed, raising her hoof and stroking it along Pinkie’s. “Just look before you,” she said.

Pinkie’s eyes trailed towards the object Rarity was referring to, checking out the work she had made.

Or rather, lack of work. Pinkie knew immediately what to do, and played with her hooves around Rarity, rocking her side to side in a playful fashion. “Still nothing?”

“Nothing!” Rarity cried, “Why can’t I come up with something—anything! I keep getting ideas, but I just don’t know where to start!”

Pinkie could already sense the rising blood vessels, the annoyance boiling up like an unattended kettle. She had to act quickly to save her marefriend. She had to! For the good of Rarity and for the good of herself—

Without a shred of doubt in her heart, Pinkie used her hoof as a tendril to bring Rarity towards her, and planted a deep, massaging kiss on her lips. She could taste it; any sense of fury was being drained from the unicorn. Pinkie absorbed it, all with the lightening suction of a kiss.

“Better?” Pinkie asked calmly after pulling away.

“Better,” Rarity replied, giving Pinkie a peck on the lips. “Thank you.”

“Great! So here’s what we’ll do,” Pinkie said, releasing her grip around Rarity and bouncing across to the other side of the table. “You’ll have a cupcake,” she said, picking out a treat from the batch and offering it in front of her, “and we’ll come up with the bestest story ever!”

3641761 Rari-berry. :heart: That's almost better than Rare-Bear. Almost.

3631013 Guys, if you claim prompts, you kind of have to post a minific relating to those prompts. It's been a week.

I know! I've been very busy and have not have had time to write. If someone else wants to claim my prompt, that's fine by me...Sorry! :twilightsheepish:

So, since Drizzle hasn't written anything, I kind of stole Distance, so, here you go:

Prompt: Distance

It ate at her, consuming her every thought. With each passing second, Rarity drew further away from her.

And she could do nothing about it.

A tear dripped from her eye. Her ears became heavy. Energy drained from her limbs within the blink of an eye, and she collapsed onto the ground with a loud thud. She lost control.

The tears streamed out like a fountain. Seconds it had been—not even close to a full minute. The train was still audible, carrying hope with its sounds.

Hooves began to caress her skin. She paid them no heed.

“Pinkie, are you alright?” The voice belonged to Fluttershy; Pinkie could tell by the affection in the tone she carried.

Alas, Pinkie did not reply. Her eyes were fixed solely on the gradually shrinking train while her vision faltered; her head flat on the wood, lifeless. She fought the pain; pain in her heart from her lovers’ departure. Just for two weeks, Rarity had said.

They cuddled for hours and hours. Pinkie claimed the unicorn for herself with her limber lips, and she had no intention of letting Rarity slip away by her watch. They made passionate love that night.

“My love, even while we may be apart, we are still bound by what brings us together. We may not be together physically, but our love remains.”

They were lies, and Pinkie hadn’t realised the horror and anguish of that until now.

Being apart... Being distant... No matter how far...

It did hurt. It stung her. A spear pierced through her, and Rarity hurled it.

It was a curse, tearing away at her flesh, slowly, painfully with laughter as it tormented her. Could she not give in, lie on that train platform for all of eternity, watching the Sun cycle pass her by until her lover returned to her?

Could she delay the bliss that awaited her the day when Rarity came back?

As Rarity faded away further in the distance, becoming nothing more than a speck, her vision filled with liquid of her own, nothingness took her.

In that moment, everything collapsed. Never before had she wanted to sit in perpetual darkness and let chaos envelop her, corrupt her and her innocent heart.

Perhaps, just this one time, she would let it consume her.

What else did she have to lose?

If possible, I would like to add Bed and Kiss to the prompt list, providing they don't already exist. This was a bit of a practice with Darker themes, as you can probably tell. As I'm working on a Dark fic, I figured I should get some practice in, even if that meant breaking Pinkie's heart. I'm sorry, Pinkie!

3658930 Why you do this to me? :pinkiesad2:

:derpytongue2:

I think I shall claim Replay, but it will be a while before I can post it.

i should probably claim a prompt

bump

Claiming Replay, since matcha didn't take it.

Rarity was excited.

Not the kind of excited you keep bundled up inside you in a tight round ball like a happy secret, but the infectious kind of excitement that showed in your mannerisms and made everypony else around you happy too. The kind of excited her marefriend perpetually was.

She hummed and smiled and wore the frilly apron Pinkie got her last year for her birthday, even though she didn't wear it most of the time. Love triumphs over many things, that was true, but it was no excuse to make terrible fashion choices. Except for today. For today was Rarity and Pinkie Pie's anniversary.

She had prepared an extra-special, quiet little party for two at her Boutique, lighting several of the strawberry candles Pinkie so loved, dimming the lights, preparing chocolate cupcakes with berry frosting and rainbow sprinkles that Pinkie especially loved - the reason for wearing the aforementioned apron - and she had placed a very special song request. Which should be coming on any minute. Rarity bit her lip, allowing a seed of worry to plant itself in her mind.

No, no. It would be alright. Pinkie made absolutely sure that she could get home at the specific time Rarity wanted her to. Rarity had reminded her of the time just before she headed off to Sugarcane Corner. It would be fine. There was the bell alerting her to someone entering the building, and there was Pinkie bouncing in to give her a hug. She slid the tray of cupcakes in the oven to bake just before Pinkie tackle-hugged her.

"Gooood evening, Miss Equestria and all those yummy cupcakes I smell in the oven!" Pinkie buried her muzzle in Rarity's mane. "Hi."

Rarity giggled. Something about that mare just compelled her to giggle. "Hello, darling." She snuggled a little tighter into Pinkie's embrace before they broke apart.

Pinkie took a deep whiff of the air. "Chocolate, berry frosting. Tastes best when paired with rainbow sprinkles."

"Correct as you always are with these things, but I have a question."

"Fire away."

"How do you know exactly what kind of sprinkles to pair with a specific flavor of cupcake?" Rarity inquired as she glanced at the clock. One more minute until her request came on.

"Simple! I eat lots of 'em." Pinkie maneuvered around Rarity to plunk herself on the kitchen floor and watch the cupcakes bake, as she always did.

Rarity darted to the radio and turned it on, hopping stations until she found their favorite - the one that played Bridleway music.

"Hinny of the Hills, always a classic. And coming up we have Without Love, requested by a pony who wishes to remain anonymous, dedicated to her beloved. It's apparently their third anniversary tonight."

"Aaw."

The slow beats of their favorite song began to start up. Rarity began to sing along. "Once I was a selfish fool, who never understood. Never looked inside myself, but on the outside, I looked good!"

Pinkie jumped up as Rarity began to sing. Her aqua eyes, shining with happiness, spurred Rarity on. "Then we met and you made me, the mare I am today. Pinkie, I'm in love with you, no matter what you weigh!"

"Cause without love," they both sang, "life is like the seasons with no summer. Without love, life is rock 'n' roll without a drummer. Pinkie, I'll be yours forever, cause I never wanna be.." Rarity barely noticed Pinkie replacing Tracy with 'Rare-Bear'.

"Without lo-o-o-o-ove...Pinkie, never set me free."

They continued to dance and sing, all around the kitchen, reveling in the closeness of the other. Rarity knew the neighbors would inevitably hear them, and she really could not find it in her to care. "Darling, I'll be yours forever, cause I never wanna be, without lo-o-o-o-ove..."

The song eventually ended, like all good things, leaving both of them panting with the exertion involved in dancing on one's hind legs. Eventually Pinkie reared up again, wrapping her forelegs around her fillyfriend.

"This is the best anniversary present ever, Rare-Bear. Play it again?"

With a flash of magic, Rarity pushed replay.

Next prompt: Berry

So, I kind of wrote one with my own prompt that I came up with above, because that's how I roll. So... yeah,

Prompt: Kiss

It was said that whenever Pinkie Pie smiled, somewhere, far or near, a filly was having fun. Such a moment was not uncommon to see, and I didn’t doubt for a moment that whatever legend it may be was untrue.

Spending hours upon hours of each and every day next to her told me that. It was hard not to see a grin of some serenity spread across her muzzle. Whatever I did, whatever I suggested, she seemed to approve with one of her smiles or, sometimes, a nuzzle.

Honestly, I preferred the latter. Pushing myself aside, if Pinkie smiling meant that a filly was having fun, what did a nuzzle insinuate? In either case, I won.

Nuzzling was only the tip of the iceberg, though. It was certainly a lovely gift of affection to receive—and dish, for that matter—by the numbers. But, even when her muzzle would grace along my neck, or she would plant a loving peck on my skin, a voice in the back of my head told me something, and, every time, it was the same.

I wanted... more. More than just a nuzzle, more than just a partner to cuddle with.

I wanted a kiss: Full, spur of the moment, romantic.

But therein laid the problem. How did one kiss Pinkie Pie; to break that first barrier and mesh lips up against a mare like her? Given that she was unusually still, such a moment seemed... well, a rarity.

Though, somehow, the eccentric mare was always calm within my grasp, as if I gave off a soothing aura that would ensnare her and her alone to my will, like she would follow my every command without hesitation. On some occasions, Pinkie Pie was lax and quiet.

I often asked myself if I was even dating the mare I knew with how she acted. But that doubt would be dispelled just as swiftly when she would stare right at me, penetrating me with her hypnotic, trancing shades of cerulean.

And that’s what she did to me now.

A wave of strong, burning desire swept along my bones. I leant forward, firmly planting my lips unto my marefriend’s cheek. Oh, sure, it seemed like any old innocent act, except for the fact that my hoof grazed her other cheek at the same time, and that meant business when it came to Rarity.

I took the tiny giggle that escaped her lips as my cue for continuation.

It was a rush when I tugged on my hoof and met Pinkie’s lips with my own. A cataclysm of emotions piled out, escaping in the eruption of bliss and euphoria that came over me. Her little gasp came off as so cute that I wanted to hug and give her my warmth even more, and the way she returned my affection soothed my very soul, not to mention her hooves snaking around my body flamed my passion, which, after a split second, was openly invited.

As we shared our electric kiss, our hearts beat as one like a fluttering melody as I poured everything I had into it. I ellicited a note of a moan while my lips massaged my pink partner's. Not too forceful, and not too gentle, my mile-a-minute shrills reminded me.

Instead, somewhere, lost in the middle of the symphony: Perfect.

Pulling away (after seeming like a lifetime) was a shame, but inevitable. Pinkie’s continual traces of warm breath tickled my lips as we sat there in comfortable harmony, holding one another in a loving embrace, gazing into each other’s eyes.

I couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Huzzah! No dialogue!

If there's any proofing or grammar errors then feel free to point them out. I didn't want to spend too much time on this, but I had fun anyway.

Current available prompts are as follows:

Glomp
Ribbons
Present
Amusement
Berry
Bed

bump

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 86