The Round-Robin Game 71 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

All the ponies of Ponyville went merrily about their days but, something was missing. It seemed like everyone was here: Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Applejack and Rarity... none of them could figure out who was missing. They just knew somepony was missing. But who?

They searched all over town for whoever it was that was missing until only one place remained.

The library.

Rainbow Dash opened the door of the library slowly and peeked inside. She couldn't believe what she saw.

"ofcourse! spike! i cant believe we forgot about you. we were looking everywhere."
"and you didnt think to check where i lived?" the dragon mocked, shoving the last of his meal into his mouth and hopping to his feet.
"well spike, are you ready to go?"
"i was born ready." spike announced, throwing on his fedora and moonwalking out of the door.

Ever since Princess Celestia sent the young dragonling to live in Ponyville to learn about the magic of friendship, the group had always found itself on a whirlwind adventure on an almost weekly basis.

Today was no different - they had been tasked by the Princess to adventure to a place far beyond the Everfree Forest, a place known as...

The Feveree forest, an opposite copy of the Everfree. Inside it were many good creatures who loved helping ponies, but there was an evil sea serpent and a mysterious zebra who hated all ponies. Their quest today was to venture into the Feveree forest, to seek the great and powerful...

Mixie! Well, that's what everyone called the mysterious purple pony who always had a spell or a potion handy to fix things. Her real name was Swirly the Bearded, because of the weird fake beard she always wore. This time, they needed a potion to grow mountains, because the problem today was that a monster named...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5