The Round-Robin Game 71 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

by this point she had lost count of how many laps she had done. she landed, her wings feeling stiff from all the work. they needed a rest. as hard at practice as she was, she was never one against breaks, she needed to be better rested to get the best practice in. she walked toward a nearby tree, stroking the soar muscles in her wings. hovering up to a low branch, she takes applejacks hat which she had left hanging there. she glances around for anypony near, not really expecting somepony to be out this late. resting her eyes back on the hat, she buries her face in it and takes a deep breath, exhaling with a pleased sigh.
"ah yeah. i really needed that."

"So your the one who has been messin' with mah hat."

Applejack quietly rounded from behind the tree.

"Rainbow? Is that you? What're you doin' with mah hat?"

Rainbow Dash panicked. She wasn't sure what to do.

"Uh...hey AJ. Well, ya see..."
Rainbow began to panic. AJ always, and that's a BIG always, keeps her hat on. Rainbow got lucky when she swiped it off her head while she was sleeping. She only took it for a good laugh, but she didn't expect to get caught so quickly. She needed to come up with an idea, fast!
"Well Rainbow?" Applejack replied.
"I took it cause...uh...I though it.......looked cool?"
Applejack face-hoofed. "Rainbow, I know that ain't the reason you took it. Tell ya what, give it back, and we never speak about this here meetin' again. Agreed?"
"Sure thing AJ!" Well that was close. Looks like she got off scot free!
"Here ya go AppleJa-"
"SUPRIIIIIIISE!"

Pinkie Pie's head made a very interesting entrance from the hat, making the other ponies jump back. This gave Pinkie the opportunity to pull the rest of herself out. Applejack recovered first from the initial shock.
"P-Pinkie!? What in the hay were ya doing in mah hat?"
"Oh, I wasn't in the hat, silly. I just used it as the focus point for teleportation."
The others looked at each other, then silently agreed not to ask.
"No no. Ah mean what are ya doin' here?"
At this Pinkie started bouncing in place, with the energy that only she seemed to conjure. "Oh oh oh oh! Well, you see, I saw an opportunity to add tension to the plot, right? And I thought to myself, 'Pinkie, what would Grandma Loki do?' Then I jumped through the hat!"

307584 you are the most awesomest guy i ever seen on this site:rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7