Opinions 36 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

What really grinds my gears to the point of breaking are whenever some of my readers arn't active in any of my fics or blog posts. I for one at least hope each day that they would at least recininze the fact that I am looking to start a conversation each time I post something.

Now you tell me what grinds your gears to breaking point.

Dragon Emperor Geon
Group Admin

Having the Admins act like 2 year olds when you ask them a question, telling their people, who are the blood of this site, to "Stop being annoying" and "You're acting like stupid kids".

This is directed at Poultron. Seriously, just because he's a Mod doesnt mean he should abuse his power, and talk DOWN to people.

Also, I Just love love LOOOOOVE it when they think that we should have common sense when they dont have the brains, balls, or abilities to post the rules regularly, They keep us in the dark about it, and expect us to trust them.

For me it is when i build a fireplace in a wooden house on minecraft...
and for some odd reason i made the fireplace wrong...
and my house burns down because of my error.

Mr AJ
Group Admin

My gears grind when I'm playing Skyrim and it freezes when I'm in mid-attack.

307250 I take it that you don't get along with the mods.

Dragon Emperor Geon
Group Admin

307329 I cant get along with Poultron. He's literally the only one who doesnt seem to like ANYONE, no matter how nice the person is.

But Wanderer D and the rest dont pay no mind to me.

307330 I will agree with you on this part, both he and XaviarOfThailand got my old account banned. Check out the blog posts in the last 5 blog posts. Link Poultron actually let the guy get away with this scott free.

307334 Sorry bro I just got to say that I don't want no part in a fued between admins, it is just to dangerous for me ^^.

307330 Did you see what he did?

Dragon Emperor Geon
Group Admin

307343 I saw that you were banned, but I didnt look to far.

307346 You should have seen his comments. He insulted my readers, my fics, my mentality and my family. And poultron XaviarOfThailand get away with it. I for one can't wait for the new report comment option as I can finailly report what he said. His comments are still in the blog posts, so there is plenty of evidence against him.

AliCentaur Br0ny
Group Admin

307249 Just remember that your readers may be the readers of others too, and that they may be reading other things at times, and/or they may not really have anything to say.

DevilsMessiah
Group Admin

Well, I've spoken about the curry issue already...

Next!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13