The Roleplayer's Guild! 180 members · 43 stories
Comments ( 845 )
  • Viewing 751 - 800 of 845

Later on he woke up with a pounding headache in his head. "Man what did I do last night?" he asked, recalling same events from last night. "So I remember that but not everything else." he said chuckling to himself until the headache hit him again.

"Yeah, that's actually kind of funny," She said and giggled.

Zach looked towards her and asked "What, what I do?" with sheepish eyes, trying to think of what he did that was funny.

"Oh, nothing. You were just a funny drunk. You just said random things and passed out," She said and grinned. It was actually pretty entertaining.

Zach sighed and smiled. "Well I hope I was a good comedy act." as he got up and walked towards the kitchen to grab a bowl of oats for breakfast.

"Yeah, it was fun. More fun than I've had in a while," She said.

Dark waited on a rooftop outside the school. He hoped the mind control spell hadn't worn off somehow. He really wanted to catch this kid...

Zach came back with a bowel and said with a smile "Well I'm glad for that, now then what ya want to watch?" turning on the tv and hoofed her the remote. He sat down and took a couple bites as he waited for her to pick something.

Thunder walked outside and three foals came over to him. They seemed to be taunting him and Thunder wasn't very happy about it. One foal threw a punch that was dodged by Thunder and the foal fell over, the other two went to hold Thunder down. But, Thunder somehow manage to overpower them and he ran for it, running through town in no coherent line just to make sure he could not be followed.

((Bowel sound very appetizing :P))

"I'm not sure....." She said flipping through channels. She looked at the clock and noticed the time. "I should go and get Thunder from school," She said and got up.

Zach thought about it for a moment and then said "I'll come with ya, it will boring here by myself." he then paused and asked "As a matter of fact what happened to that Fighting dude?"

"He's at law school," she said.

"Hmm most intriguing." Zach said while scratching his head.

"Oh, and is anypony looking for you? Because, I don't want it to look like we kidnapped you," She said.

Zach then thought about for a bit. Is anypony looking for me, he tried remembering a bit but he couldn't seem to think of anypony he had ties to. "I don't think so but what I think is most important is trying to regain my memory." he said thinking of a place that might be able to help him. "Do you think that... What did you call it, Alchemy Store might be able to help?" he asked curiously.

*Shrugs* Well, I guess it's worth a shot.

2878426 (Ok is Lorthias of crows online?)

((I'm not sure, guess one of us could go see.))

(I'll go check be right back)

(He's on and I sent him a message to check on the RP)

2878779 (Yeah just wanted to add you back in, I think out of all the people I've RPed with your one of the ones that I haven't with yet.)

(Mkay. I currently have a project i have to do. I should be on in around an hour. If not, something has gone horribly wrong and who knows when 'll be back. sorry about this, I promise I will do something in this thread at some point.)

2878841 (Ok take your time also I hope your project goes well, I got a few things for myself to.)

(Ok good now let me get rebel brony)
(We're rolling)

Zach left the house and went to the Alchemy store, that he hoped might help him regain his memory.

((K))

Violet had followed him and Thunder had managed to make it to the front of the shop. Both of them saw each other and Thunder ran up to them.

"Hey, I've got a feeling somepony's after me. It's either a group of foals or some creepy pedophile dude," Thunder said and panted.

"Um.......okay," Violet said, kind of confused.

Zach heard them and thought, three fouls pedophile dude. Hmm strangely sounds familiar. Zach just shrugged it off and asked Thunder you "Ok?"

"I'm tired, but other than that I'm fine," Thunder said with a smile. Though, he kind of looked a bit unhinged.

Violet wrapped her wing around Thunder as to calm him down.

Zach pated his head and flashed him a warm smile. "Don't worry little dude, soon things are going to get better." he then walked inside of the story and looked for someone to help them.

"Welcome to Sidewinder's, how may I help you?"

2880027 Zach looked at the pony curiously and asked "Um hello, do you have anything that might help with... Memories?" not really sure how a Alchemy store worked.

"Look to your left, top shelf."

Zach then went over to a bottle that was labeled "REMEMBRANCE" he took the bottle to the counter and asked, "Are there any side affects?" not wanting to worsen his condition.

Zach looked at him with bug eyes and thought well he did say temporary. He asked "How many bits?" while taking a swig.

Violet and Thunder went inside while they waited. Thunder had fallen asleep on her back.

"20 bits."

"Have some stuff from the samples table."

After Zach took a swig, he held his head in pain as a rush of memory came back to him. "Huh what the hell happen." he turned to the store clerk and asked "How long was I bucking out, where the hell is that Dark guy?" pulling out his m1911's to get ready for a fight.

"Alright," She says and goes over to the sample area.

"You're asking me?"

Poison. Deadly Poison. Deadlier Poison. Even Deadlier Poison.

Zach calmed down a bit and said "I... I don't know?" he put his pistols away and reach into his saddlebag. "The last I remember was facing a pony while pulling out this." he then pulled out the shiny knife and asked "You know about magic crap right, what can you tell me about this?"

"Hoof it over, I'll se what I can do."

2880960 Zach was cautious at first, what if he tried to do something with it. What if he knew exactly how to use it and would turn it against him. Zach just shrugged it off and hoofed it to him despite all other reason telling him not to.

"Well, those would be useful if I were trying to kill someone," She said with an eyebrow raised.

She takes it, and causally drop it into a beaker. After staring at it for a few minutes she takes it out, sprays it with a green mist, then hands it back to you.

"I got nothing."

2881273 Zach was perplexed, he could've sworn from the last confrontation with dark that there was something more to it. He looked at him again and hoofed him a photograph of the same pony. "Do you know him then?" he asked hoping to find some more clues to Dark.

"Oh you aren't? In that case, tray to your right."

"Okay," Violet said and looks to the right.

• Viewing 751 - 800 of 845