The Roleplayer's Guild! 180 members · 43 stories
Comments ( 845 )
  • Viewing 651 - 700 of 845

*It appears to be a highly advanced cloaking spell that makes it impossible for a pony to get in unless they are invited by the inhabitants*

"Hmm...perhaps...negativity spell?" Dark thought of using a negativity spell, which makes the properties of materials the opposite of their original form, and counteracts spells. This cloaking spell should be a piece of cake. He just had to draw a rune in midair and aim it at the house.

*The house just blasts him backwards and his spell has no effect*

((Sorry, I'm not going to let you automatically have your character know everything about mine and be able to beat them in one shot.))

"Buck it. I'll have to do it when he's outside of the house." Dark teleported to a nearby rooftop, and settled in to wait.

(I see. I really want to crush his soul though:pinkiecrazy:)

(Crush it and suck it out through a straw:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:)

((Thunder has no soul, so yeah......))

*Nothing is happening, everypony is asleep*

(Quite the contrary. Children have bigger souls than anything in creation, but it's erased by maturing and school.)

(And perhaps you'd want to just give the house a magic force field, as I'm sure people would notice if a house just vanished of the street:applejackunsure:)

2863443 (Time skip to morning.)
Zach woke fully refreshed and happy but he still hasn't regain his memories. He only remembered a few things like his name was Zach, he's a cop, and he stayed at Fighting's house for the night. Everything else was a blur.

((Oh, you're in for a surprise......Also, the house thing was more trolling than anything else.))

*Snores in his chair*

*Walks into the kitchen to get some coffee*

Zach gets up and stretches, he didn't want to feel like a bother so he decided to make his own breakfast. He walked into the kitchen to see a mare.

*Turns around and looks like she just woke up* Oh, hello. Sorry, I guess this isn't the most flattering way to see a mare.

Zach looked at her confused somehow she looked familiar to but he couldn't tell where he seen her. He said "Um its okay, I mean like I'm the one that should be sorry for staying at your house." he said sounding completely apologetic.

Eh, it's alright as long as you don't start snooping into all of our stuff. Then, we'll probably kick out. *Giggles*

Dark woke up as the first rays of sunlight hit him. It was Tuesday morning, and he had spent the night on a concrete rooftop, so he hadn't gotten a lot of sleep.

(The suprise...let me guess, he's some sort of automaton or magically created construct?)

(Wow, I was post 666...I guess I really am the devil:applejackunsure::pinkiecrazy:)

((Wait we went from the weekend to tuesday? Also, no he's been through enough that he sees life as it is and he's very street smart. While on occasion he acts like a normal foal in reality he's pretty much smart enough to know fact from fiction. Not to mention he's so shy and normally scared and also he's kinda possessed, but that's another story.))

Zach smiled and asked "So what might I have for breakfast?" trying his best not to sound rude.

Well, we have eggs......I need to go to the market later.

(Sorry, didn't know it was weekend...Monday maybe?)

((Eh, that'll work. I'm gonna wait on Zach's next response and then reply to both of you.))

Zach smiled and said "If you give me a list I'll be happy to shop for you good folk." looking for a way to repay them for their hospitality.

That's nice of you, I'll write it down as soon as I get Fighting and Thunder up. *Goes over to wake Fighting up* Wake up, Fighting.

Ah don' wanna,,,,,,

((Oops, um just read the above.))

Zach waited for the two to wake up, as he did he tried to remember things still not knowing what happened to him.

You've gotta take Thunder to his school.....

*Sighs* Alright......*Goes to Thunder's room*

(^^reason I wanted it to be monday:pinkiehappy:)

Violet fell asleep in an alley, why she did that was lost to her. However, now she was walking home and going to rest when she got there not a buck was given as she turned the corner towards the house.

2869075 (Just letting ya know I'm here)
Zach was still waiting at the house, stretching his body, trying to regain some memories from his childhood, his amnesia greater than what he expected.

"You need anything?" Morning asked, they were currently the only two there.

Zach shook his head out of his deep thought and said "No I'm good, you got the list though?"

She nodded and handed him the list.

Zach took the the list and checked his saddlebag, finding a thousand bits and nearly feel over in shock. "My job definitely paid well." he said in complete amazement.

"Oh, I see," Morning said with a bit of surprise.

Zach then said, "Ok then be back in a jiffy." as he walked out the door to head to the market.

"Okay, thanks. Bye," She said and smiled as he walked out the door.

Zach traveled down the street with a weird feeling that there was something out their watching him, but he couldn't put his hoof on what so he just kept trotting.

(I'm referring to dark unless he's not up.)

((I called his character op so he's probably mad at me.*Shrug*))

*Walks by* Hello.

2870795 (Well if you ask me I think he's a little OP to.)
Zach looks at pony and thought, Haven't I seen her before. "Umm Hello, do I know you?" He asked curious.

"I think I saw you at that alchemy store the other day," She said.

"Alchemy store?" he asked perplexed, his memory still a little fried.

"It's a bit of a long story," She said and yawned.

Zach looked at her and said "I got time." While holding up the shopping list and smiling.

"You and this guy were arguing over Thunder and you two weren't paying and swooped in and took Thunder to his house. Too tired, can't think," She said and scratched her mane.

Zach stared at her still confused but didn't question it. They went shopping for the necessary goods and were already heading back to the house with full bags of food and house supplies.

"I'm guessing you've met Morning. She always seems to have stallions doing thins for her," Violet said, though it almost sounded like she was jealous.

• Viewing 651 - 700 of 845