The Roleplayer's Guild! 180 members · 43 stories
Comments ( 845 )
  • Viewing 601 - 650 of 845

(Ok, my tabet's better now)

Dark arrived at his hideout and sat down on a chair."I need more slaves if I'm to beat that pesky detective..." he looked at the sky and remembered that small colt that was with zach. He seemed perfect. Dark went over to the wall, and on it were names and pictures, of all the children in hoofington. He found the one he was looking for. Thunder. He circled the name and a few others. Then he decided ro have a nap.

(I'm a sadistic b**ch:pinkiecrazy:)

*Pratt sits outside the hideout, not knowing what it is* "Man, I've gotten myself in a huge mess.....foals, cops, and psychopaths.....sheesh." *He kicks a small pebble*

((Um, how does he have a picture of Thunder? If you don't mind me asking. I would say he just recalled what the colt looked like from memory and decided to look for him. It just seems way too out of the blue that he would have a picture of a pony he only just now saw.))

Zach was wandering down the street, trying to remember what happened last night. "Man what did I do last night?" he asked holding his head because of the aching pain inside. "Maybe it's best if I don't remember." he said trying to get to his apartment to relax.

(I said he had a wall of pictures of every foal in hoofington. He would manage to get them from yearbooks and such, also. Basically it's a hit list with children on it:pinkiecrazy:)

Dark heard somepony outside, and went to the window, seeing that it was Mr. Pratt. He took an assault rifle he had gotten from the pillaged shipment, and stck it soightly out the window, aiming at the pony's head.

2861984 (Wait, wait assault rifles weren't made back then. You had rifles like m1, pistols like the m1911, submachine guns like the Tommy gun, and a few others but not assault rifles.)

(I was kinda thinking this was the 60's, because I've never heard of mafia's before the 60's)

((Well, I guess that sort of makes sense. Though, the question remains how'd he get a yearbook? Well, I guess it's possible a foal he kidnapped had a yearbook with him or something along those lines.))

2862019 (No I think this is based around the 40s)

(Dude, mafias were around in the 90's. 40's mafias are seeming to be even less likely to exist.)

(I guess it depend on what sneaky wants:applejackunsure:)

2862086 (Mafias were around in the 40s, I think might need to do some research.)

(I did, the first mafia was the Sicilian mafia, and they were around until the 90's.

(Whatever just continue the story.)

Dark aimed for Pratt's head, and pulled the trigger.

*He sighs* "Man, why don't I just move?"

Pratt hears bullets ping where he had been sitting a moment earlier.

Fighting walked towards an area in town that several blackmarket dealers tended to frequent he was angry with Thunder for trying to walk home instead of wait, part of him couldn't blame the colt. But, it was no excuse to him. Now, he was looking to buy some more up to date equipment as he'd managed to succesfully rob a very wealthy pony yesterday. He'd get his equipment buy a train ticket for Thunder and be on his way. He had to make sure nopony was following and tended to act at night. But, today everything had to be done earlierthan he liked and he had to keep a watchful eye out for cops during the weekend.

*He doesn't seem to hear it* "I mean, this place is crazy...."

Zach was walking down the street his headache increasing by the minute. He trotted until he came to an unfamiliar place in town and saw a strange looking pony and thought maybe this guy can help me to my house. He came close to Fighting and said "Hello."

Dark curses, and decides to up the ante. He puts up the rifle, and places a long, wide tube on the window sill, turned towards Pratt.

(He should hear this:pinkiecrazy:)

"Ah well. I'll be fine....I mean, it's not like that Dark guy is that good."

"Oh, hello. How are you?" He asked with a straight face. He had nothing to hide, at the moment, so he had no need to worry.

Dark fires the bazooka at Pratt. Pratt hears a whistling noise, and then a boom, and he turns around to see a gaping crater in the brick wall he had been in front of a moment earlier.

Zach looked at him and asked "I need some help getting to my house, can you me." Zach looked very sick and in need for a doctor above all else but Zach wasn't ready to see the the doctors... Just yet.

"....."*He blinks, not bothering to turn around* "Huh. Something must've fell. I should probably head back." *He starts walking off*

"You bucking kodding me?" This time, Dark aims a few yards in front of Pratt, which will either hit him or in front of him.he fires.

"Ooh, a coin!" *He bends over and picks it up, not seeing the rocket as it flies past him, but hearing the crash* "Man, they're dropoing a lot of things today." *He whistles as he continues on his way*

"You look like you need a doctor, more than going home," Fighting said. "But, I'll help you," Fighting confirmed.

"Thank you." Zach said smiling. "Now then I live...." Zach paused, he completely forgotten where he lived. "Damn it!" he yelled banging his hoof on his head.

"Buck! That's it!" Dark grabs two mp40's and teleports outside, and starts shooting at Pratt.

(You're just trying to drive up my blood pressure, aren't you?:twilightangry2:)

"Er....how about I just take you to the hospital?" Fighting asked and raised an eyebrow.

((I am? You're the one who's being OP with your character and trying to kill mine for no reason.))

Zach really didn't want to go the hospital, he simply just hated the hospital. "How bout I spend the day at your house?" Zach asked in a pleading tone. "Maybe my memory shall come after a bit of rest." he said trying his best to be persuasive.

(U know what, I'm just going to watch yourube vids until someone else comes along.)

"Alright....." Fighting said he wasn't sure how good an idea that was and if the pony died he'd have to deal with cops. But, led him to his as quickly as possible. Maybe, this stallion wouldn't remember in the first place.

Zach smiled and said " Thank you." while rubbing his hoof on his head. Zach didn't know what was happening to him, more and of his memory was fading and he couldn't tell why exactly. Hopefully my memory will start coming back if I sit down and sleep he thought.

"Hello, Mr. cop I met yesterday," Thunder could be heard saying. He just gave a big grin.

"Your welcome. Thunder, go to your room," He said, watching the colt sigh and walk away.

Zach looked at the colt, wandering what he meant when he said that they met yesterday. Sure he seemed familiar but he couldn't tell where he seen him before. Zach sighed feeling hopeless about his memory.

"Well, I'll let you rest on the couch," Fighting said and led him to the couch and put a blanket and pillow beside him.

Dark was watchimg as Fighting led Zach into his house, and frowned. If he wanted that colt, he would have to be very careful. He had heard what Zach had said, and guessed that Raphael had used a memory spell, so that he wouldn't remember the events leading up to his possesion. But a memory spell wouldn't hurt his fighting skills, so Dark would have to sneak in. He decided to wait until nightfall.

Zach looked at the stallion and said "Thank you so much sir for your great hospitality." he then laid his head down and rested till morning came.

The house then vanished from sight.

Nodded silently and fell asleep in his armchair.

"what the buck?" Dark went down to where the house was and walked to where the wall used to be, and stuck his hoof outwards to see if the house had gone, or just turned invisible.

There seems to be nothing there.

"What the..." Dark uses a detection spell on his eyes to see what kind of magic caused the house to vanish.

*It seems to be sometime of cloaking or teleportation spell*

Dark enhanced his spell to see if it were a teleportation spell, as cloaking spells only hide the house visually. If it were a teleportation spell, there would be a thin glowing line going in the direction'the house went.

• Viewing 601 - 650 of 845