The Roleplayer's Guild! 180 members · 43 stories
Comments ( 845 )
  • Viewing 551 - 600 of 845

2839318>>2839274>>2839333
*He eventually makes it to a safe distance* "Oh my Celestia.....I actually did something....that was useful! *He smiles, but remembers seeing Dark focusing on the detective and the foal* "Who knows what could happen to them....?"

2839318>>2839333>>2839378

*Looks around at each pony and starting to get a little bit scared, his horn sparked a bit. But, it was nothing to worry about*

She looked down at the bottle she had just purchased, she had to get Thunder to safety. Unfortunately, that was easier said then done. She needed to cause a distraction. and quickly.

(Zack?...you there buddy? Actually, I'm going to bed, 'night)

2839725>>2839730
((Wait, what?))

(The guy is going to bed.)

(Anyone want to help me with my fimfic for valentine's day.)

(The Psychopath is back, hmm I guess I for one can't say that)

(I just noticed how tired I am...and btw, psychopaths have a seemingly infinite amount of energy, so I merely am one whowishes to be a psychoparh:pinkiecrazy: <never going to descend to this level of madness. Never!)

Comment posted by Fuckmylife4000 deleted Feb 14th, 2014

(Sorry, working on a fimfic be right back.)

(Be right back...perhaps be back later would be better; it's been nearly an hour)

(Yay, ur back. Shall we start now? Or rather, resume?

(I think we may have to wait till the others come back."

((I'm here, but not sure if we should wait for Scratchy.))

(I think its ok if we start now, especially now that I already submitted my story. Give it a bit and it might be approved.)

(Ok, I'm here and to stay ror a couple hours. I was watching youtube. I think you should pick up where we left off, maybe make the first move, zach.)

Zach stared at dark holding thunder close to him, he wasn't going to let him go until he knew for sure that he was safe. Zach stared at dark watching, waiting, preparing for what ever the hell he was gonna do.

(For a moment, I thought you made my middle name 'holding':rainbowlaugh:)

Dark gave a sharp whistle, and allof a sudden zach saw three flashes of light as the three foals zach had foalnapped surrounded them at the sides and rear. Then all three lifted their hooves and started charging spells.

(Rebel brony you there man)

Zach then took a deep breath and did the only thing he could do, strike a deal. "Listen to me." Zach said very coincidently, "If you break your hold on all these foals..." Zach paused cursing under his breath for the next thing he was going to say. "I'll be your personal slave." Zach said looking for slumped.

Dark raised his brow, then chuckled. "Three for one? Doesn't sound very good to me. Anyway, it's irreversable, because it's not a spell. I used poison, torture and all sorts of things, breaking them, and then I put them back together. It may be healed, but only after decades, and even then, they'd be haunted with nightmares for the rest of their lives."

Zach's temper was rising but he tried his best calm himself, taking deep breaths. He stared at all of them and frowned "All I wanted to was save them." immediately after Zach said that a light started to shine from inside his saddlebag, enough to blind a pony from far away. Zach stared at it highly confused.

Dark looked at the light in confusion. Almost imkediatly after, he hissed. It was clear he did not like what was inside.

Zach could hear a soft voice speaking to him, a voice only he could hear. Something that sounded very calming. He tried to make it out but it he couldn't quite understand.

Dark backed off, hissing." Thee cannot be in the mortal realm, Archangel, and thee was not to interfere with thy mortal confrontations. Thee of all Archangels should know..."

Zach looked to Dark confused, "You know what its saying?" Zach said surprised.

Dark listened for a moment. "Abbadon? That is thy justification, Archangel? He did not come of thy own free will, and thwrefore did not violate thy laws of mortal interference. And, thee did not ban the use f summonig or of dark magic in the mortal realm, so thee cannot punish me." Dark looked at Zach." He is here to fight me for the interference of Abbadon in our first encounter, as him coming to this world without other forces bringing him here violates the laws of creation."

Zach just stared at him completely confused. "Ok can you please put that in simple pony?" Zach asked a bit annoyed from all the magic mumble jumbo.

Dark sighed. "Simply put, he didn't like me bringing Abbadon in our first fight, and thinks it violated a sacred law keeping demons out of Equestria. Better?"

((Sorry, didn't get a notification.))

Thunder looked at the stallions and wanted to go to Violet who seemed so close and yet so far away. She's right there, he thought. But, he didn't want to draw attention to her.

Violet watched and knew she needed to cause a distraction, but she couldn't just run up and attack. She knew she was outmatched, but loyalty is something hard to come by and saving Thunder was what Fighting would expect of her.

Zach was completely confused but didn't question it. The voice was then heard again this time louder and slightly angrier than the last time. "What did it say now?" Zach asked.

"He said...hmm...it seems he is very angry because I'm right. However...he wants me to not summon such a powerful demon like that ever again. I can see where hems coming from."

Zach couldn't believe the madness he was hearing so he went inside his saddlebag to check what was making the light. His hoof touched the knife he received from the lady that wanted him to track the filly. Upon touch Zach screamed in unbearable pain as a wave of light and energy enveloped his body.

Dark backed off quickly, and his slaves grouped around him.

Violet managed to get Thunder to her and flew off, rushed back home.

((I'm gonna go ahead and take myself out of this.))

Zach lost consciousness, and in his place stood a Pegasus with a white coat, white mane, and blue eyes that matched the very color of sparkling water. Zach's cutie mark even changed to a pure white orb to represent the creature's purity. The creature then held out the knife pointing towards dark, the creature's expression completely emotionless.

Dark frowned. "Raphael, you know you cannot harm me, as ihave not broken the creation laws. So why are you here?"

The angel smiled and said "Yes that is true but even I can't allow you to corrupt these children." his voice like that of a burning flame. "I'll make you a deal dark lord, you allow me to repurify these fouls and I will have mercy on you." the angel's voice sounding very commanding.

"Of course, Raphael, but this would be payment for Abbadon's summons. I shall not touch these souls again, but if I find different ones, even The Creator cannot violate the sacred laws. These ones are under your protection, but any others are unprotected, and fair to take."

Raphael was angry but he was right. "Alright Dark but remember if you break any of the laws I will take great pleasure in throwing you in hell myself." he said raising the knife higher for him to see. The knife was Raphael's only tie to this world and could travel through it to a worthy vessel if he so wished it.

(Just pretend I went away and you purified the children, cuz my tablet needs to charge, really bad.)

2856963 (Bye, I'll finish it for tonight)
Dark then just teleported away to some unknown location leaving the foals behind. Raphael then went up to each foal tapping them lightly on their foreheads with the blade, causing them to forget all of this. Raphael then teleported them to their beds in their homes. Raphael was on the last filly, Krystal. She had unpure thoughts running through her head and with a tap they were gone. She stared up at her savior looking straight into his eyes and asked "Are you an angel?" complete innocence returning to her. Raphael then smiled teleported her to her older sister. After that Raphael gave control back to his vessel Zach. Zach then woke up completely confused as he looked around. "Man what the heck happened?" he asked not remembering a thing. He then looked at the knife in his hoof and put it into his saddlebag, "Who knows what happened." he said as he then walked of barring the angel inside the knife.

• Viewing 551 - 600 of 845