The Roleplayer's Guild! 180 members · 43 stories
Comments ( 845 )
  • Viewing 801 - 850 of 845

Love Potions. Sleep Potions. Fireberry Sauce. Winterthorn Extract.

Zach sighed and said "Alright, then I might as well just go then." he then tried to get Violet and Thunder to go with him.

Violet sat in front of the table at a loss for what was going on. She didn't really have a use for the first two, even if she could use a love potion to her advantage find a nice and rich stallion and make him fall in love with her after that steal all of his money and take Thunder and the others faraway from here, but she didn't have any clue what the last two were. "What is Fireberry Sauce and Winterthorn extract? What do they do?" She asked curiously.

Dark sat on top of the building across from the alchemy store, grinning. The two foals he hax mind controlled entered the shop and started looking around. He had guided them here with the spell, but had not controlled them to full effect, so they still had a sense of normalcy to them. He then attempted to wriggle into Thunder's mind, and urged him to come outside. The foals were merely backup in case the zach character made a move.

Zach was looking around the shop for Violet and Thunder. He looked at multiple bottles that had different labels on all of them. "Stallion these things are bucking strange." he said as he came across something that said BONDING POTION. He continued to trot looking for them.

Thunder wakes up with a headache and rubs his head. He remains Violet's back, he felt something urging him to go outside. Though, he quickly wondered if it was the creepy pedophile dude from earlier.

Zach turned a corner and said there you guys are. "I thinks its time to go, what do think." he said about ready to call it a night. He didn't really know what will come tomorrow but he knew that soon he was gonna have to leave these ponies alone.

Thunder and Violet both nodded, Thunder gripping onto the mares neck a little tighter. They started walking towards the door. and waited for Zach to follow.

Zach walked behind and looked back one last time and thought, I just don't know about this place.

The foals in the store noticed their departure, and nodded to each other before going over into a secluded aisle.

Violet and Thunder walked outside, not noticing the foals. They decide it's for the best to go home.

There was a glinting light coming from the rooftop, like something was reflecting the sunlight.

Thunder winces at the bright light. "Wow, the sun is bright today. I can barely see," the colt said trying to get the light out of his eyes.

"Okay, let's go home quickly," Violet said and took off. They flew home and went inside.

(You didn't give my character a chance to do something you know:applejackunsure: that light was important)

"Food seasoning."

"Come back later, I'll have someone that can help you."

Zach turned back interested and asked, "What type of thing?"

"Your problem of course! I'll call in an expert."

Zach decided he would wait at weird store then, until the expert came. Eventually he got hungry and asked, "Is there anything normal to eat?"

"There's a sandwich shop next door."

The tw foals came out of the aisle, and proceeded out the door.

Zach went to the sandwich shop and came back, "That pony can make a mean Haysandwich." he said as he rubbed his belly.

The bell dinged as they walked in.

A tall gaunt unicorn with a light gray coat was waiting for him.
"I was called into to help.."

Zach looked at him, it seemed that this unicorn might be able to help him. He then said "Yes I'm tracking this pony and would like to know if you can find out something about him." while holding out the picture of dark for him to see.

The unicorn's eyes glow green for a moment, has he writes out an address on a sheet of paper.
"This should help. It's all I could pick up though."

Zach at the moment was a little bit more curious about his eyes. "What is with your eyes and what exactly did you do?" he asked taking the paper.

(Did they steal anything?)

"Divination magic. A quick scrying spell."

2889676 (Ok can you be a little bit more clear on what I got, information, location, what?)

(No, they were setting some things of theirs up qhen SOMEPONY decided they would have no encounters whatsoever:twilightangry2:)

"Oh, I see. Not sure what I was expecting."

Didn't you leave? And without an encounter:unsuresweetie::applejackunsure:)

((I'm too bored and tired to worry about continuity. It's 7:30 P.M. and I'm feeling tired :rainbowderp::unsuresweetie::facehoof:))

(You think YOU'RE tired?! It's nearly nine and I've been waiting all afternoon for comments to reply to:flutterrage:)

(Last known address, that's it.)

(And who did that?:rainbowhuh:)

"Lotta people say that."

Zach looked at the paper and said "Thank you this will be very helpful." he then left smiling that smile he always did. He looked for Dark's address for hours and hours, until it felt like an eternity. "Where the buck is he?!" he yelled out in complete anger. He had spent so much of his life fighting for others, always trying to save others. He finally went against a wall and pounded on it for hours. "Why, why is it that no matter what I do it seems as if I always lose, as if no one actually tries to help me?" he cried out, tears building in his eyes. "I try to save others, yet it seems that people still lie to me." he was now sitting against the wall, his hooves trying to wipe away the tears. "Shut up!" he sobbed to an disembodied voice inside his head.

"Come on just give in to your dark intentions." this voice said with tone that seemed very commanding.

"No, go away I'm not going to do what you say." Zach said, this voice has always been in him the whole time. He hid it out of fear that he might go to the nuthouse if he told anypony.

"Stop hiding it, you try to bring peace and harmony to this chaotic land and for what, so that you feel like your on the right side?" the voice asked trying to convince Zach to do whatever he desired.

"It's not because of that." Zach said arguing with this shapeless enemy.

"Stop pretending, just join with the darkness, if you like it or not this feeling will consume you!" the voice said with a much angrier and darker tone.

Zach couldn't take it anymore, "You think you can consume." he said growing a sadistic grin. "Well tell me freak, how do you corrupt something..." he paused, taking one of his m1911's and continued "That's already died." with that he pulled the trigger and the bullet ran through his head. With the bullet came bits of brain, his head hit the ground and blood began to pour like a river, leaving behind a small pool of blood.

He was died but at least, he was at peace.

(I thought you were saying my character's more insane than yours...)

2898557 (I don't really know anymore about my own head.)

(Sooooo...does this mean you've quit the rp, or are you gonna have a new OC, or will your character miraculously survive:unsuresweetie:?)

(I'm here. Happy now? What's been going in the RP?)

(Zach commited suicide, and basically the thread seems to have died.)

(I dunno. My powers and supernatural elements may have ruined it:twilightoops: but the silversword thread sems to allow it, so hopefully that thread won't die)

2930913>>2930949
((I think what killed it was everyone trying to be so overpowered at once. It just halts story progression and people just get annoyed and leave. That was the case for me, at least.))

(Hmmm.....I didn't even notice. I provided a service, and let people come to me. I was going to destroy Hoofington at some point though.)

• Viewing 801 - 850 of 845