The Roleplayer's Guild! 180 members · 43 stories
Comments ( 29661 )
  • Viewing 29,601 - 29,650 of 29,661

*puts the flask in his hooves and sits down* Visiting relatives, perhaps?

*Shakes head* N-no Fa-fam-family.

.....No family? You gotta be kidding me..... what happened to them?

Ne-never....... Ha-had a-any.

.... How do you even get by life without any pony's help? *roll eyes in disbelief* You seem far too young to be independent..

Com-compan-company...... Me go a-away th-there. M-me...... Hunge.

What company? Wha-- can you speak up a little? No pony's gonna eat you or something... most of them are all vegan...

*Points to the back of his neck* N-nova comp-any. *Stomach growls.*

....What's Nova Company? *sighs* Wait here, I'll get you some porridge. *opens the door and shouts inside* HONEY!!!! STAR!!!! Can you fetch me some of that excess porridge earlier? Some kid feeling hungry...

A foul..... In need of food, I'll feed him right away. *Rushes to Nova and starts spoon feeding him with a smile on her face.*

*A bit scared.... But enjoys the food anyways.*

He's isn't a foal, he's a colt... This pony looks around 13 to 15 years old. Don't worry, you will be safe here, Nova. Star's a good pony. She'll make sure nothing happens to you.

*Shakes his head and smiles.*

Dose he have any family?

I don't think so... He says he's from Nova Company.. whatever that is.... It could be a run away kid... Kids some times run away from home...

If he ran away from home..... Then his parents must have been abusive........ Can we try to adopt him!!! *Looks to Nova and starts rubbing his cheeks* What do you say want us as a Family.

*Just smiles and nods his head.*

(I just had this idea just a few minutes ago.... Might be nice.)

*shakes head* No. Not until I know the whole situation. If he is indeed a runaway kid; his parents will try to hunt him down. An orphan? Check with the orphanage. Plus, under the law, it's illegal to shelter him. It's a misdemeanor offense. *folds his hooves*

((lol; maybe =X))

Can we at least let him stay just until he can get back on his hooves.

*Looks at him with puppy dog eyes.*

*just gives a hard look* Then if the police or his family comes knocking, what would you answer? Don't forget... he's a minor.

We'll say that we kept him safe until they came for him. *Smiles innocently as she goes to nibble on his ear.* Pleeeeeassssseeee..... For me baby.

It's no use. He should be given to the police. And be directed to a shelter where ponies can look after him. *just narrow his eyes at her nibbling* You know, kidnapping is a punishable offense by law. *looks back at Nova then at Star with a icy cold glare* You know I'm a cold bloodied by nature, right? He's not of my blood.

Oh alright.... What is he doing? *looks to Nova*

*Finishes sharping his blade to an expertly shining point and hoofs it to him with a smile.*

....... *speechless and points to a stealth* Just slot it there. You have any identification papers, colt?

*Places it there and shakes his head a bit confused about what he meant.*

....*facehoof* Identification card. Passport. You know, a proof of your existence.... I'm now thinking what to do with you... So far; we have 4 ponies in the house - Random, Cry Baby, Star and me...

I...... N-never me-mean-meant t-to Exi-exist.

What do you mean? Every pony have a right to exist. I'm a demon hunter.. Star's a model... And our foal....well... umm, that's later..

I w-was an aci-accid-accident .

Colt; you aren't explaining yourself properly. Can you explain clearer? *rubs his forehead* Never thought at 25, I will be facing this... Anyhoof... *looks at Star* Do you really really really want him in our house? I have no idea about his background nor know anything about him.... Any wrong move.... we are screwed by law.

I'm sure he's just delusional.... He'll probably be better in time.

*looks down to the ground* Comp-company cru-cruel te-tests...... Re-results.......... Me.

*relaxes in his chair* I was adopted at age 9 years old after the destruction of my village. By that time, I have the strength of a full grown stallion. *looks at Nova* ..... He reminds me of myself. *looks outside* I guess it's getting dark... Hmm.....

Please...... We can't let him leave when it's getting dark..... He needs ponies....... Like us to care for him. I don't know what this company is but whatever it is..... We can't allow them to have him back, who knows where all this will lead to.

Call your brother down now. He needs to know what's coming if this kid is staying at this house... *looks back at Nova, then at Star* You seem to care a awful lot about this colt... maybe I'll let you stay.

*Kisses him and brings Random*

*Rubs his eyes* what's going on. *Yawns*

*Smiles at Random.*

*doesn't flinch* What say you about letting this kid stay? Yay or Nay? *looks at Nova* But remember; kid, I'm just doing you a small flavor on behalf on my wife. Don't make me regret.

Why not...... If he can keep Baby happy I'm fine.

*Squeals in joy* EEEEEEE!!!!!

*Goes up to Steel..... And gives him a tight hug as he nuzzles his head against him*

*sighs and facehoof* Fuck me. I finally gave in. *fake cough & ruffles his mane* Pack your things and head to the room on the east wing. It has a spare bed and shower room..... Don't forget there's house rules even if you stay here for a few days....

*Releases him and heads to his room to sleep.*

I'll just go back to sleep see ya two.

Thank you sooo much baby, I always loved fouls. *Goes to nibble on his ear* He can even be a bit of training until Aura comes. *Takes his hoof and rubs her belly with it.*

*nods at Nova & Random* Night you two. Breakfast in the hallway as usual.

He is not a foal. He's a colt like Aurora's age. I don't want to talk about training yet. Unless it's official. And also... I haven't accepted him yet. He's not part of the family. *retracts his hoof* Not yet.

Yet? ......... All well I'll be heading to bed as well. *Goes to the bedroom*

(Can we time skip to tomorrow with Nova heading to the market with Steel to pick up groceries?)

*sighs*

[[okay but I g2g soon so I'll make this short]]

*Next day*

..... Why are you tagging along, Nova? *puts a wine bottle the cart*

I want be with you.

(I'll be increasing nova's speech capabilities over time.)

Why me? I have just explained to you that I kill undead for a living...I may not make it back some day... yet you are not afraid...

[[okay.]]

I seen tings, bad tings..... Me no scared.

...... Luckily, you are not part of the organization that I'm in. Every pony says that they aren't afraid; yet they pee on the grass when they see a living undead in their face.

*Laughs* Peepee on the gass.

*nods and ruffles his mane* That's why I was trained very hard before I got my first assignment at 16. I volunteered... oh and, I'm not sure sure if Star noticed; but I do take Meat. *Puts a container of luncheon meat into the cart*

I member meat at company.... Say make me strong.

........ Don't tell me that's pony meat; that's disgusting.

*sighs and picks up a telephone to call Star*....Star, I...I'm not sure if you know but.... when our daughter is born, there's a possibility that she might have sharper teeth than other ponies....like me... I'm sorry that I told you too late...

I guess... I shall add another luncheon meat container into the cart.... *adds another container*

Sharp teeth.... Why would she have those?

*Follows a butterfly around*

• Viewing 29,601 - 29,650 of 29,661