Equestrian Saiyans 671 members · 228 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I just watched the episode where Cell reaches his perfect form (yes i know i am a bit late on watching it XP) and when he was "fighting" Vegeta and he did this pose, I was like "OMG someone should draw a mustache on his finger" and I thought there was going to be alot of memes with it, but i haven't seen any of them... soooo after much browsing the internet trying to find cell wiping his nose, I made this (I am still unsure if I should have put 'your argument is invalid' instead of 'your argument is not perfetion'.... Idk what do you think? do you guys know of any other DBZ 'argument is invalid' stuffs?

I don't know of any other memes like the ones you're asking about, but I like this one! Cell has to be one of the coolest DBZ villains of all time! Such epic battles, right up to the end where he fights SSj2 Gohan. Epic, epic saga! I won't say any more in case you are still watching it. But man I need to get the other seasons of DBZ on DVD. I only have season three and the last half of the Fusion Saga and Kid Buu Saga on DVD. It's one of my all-time favorite shows. That's why I did a Pony - DBZ crossover story! :pinkiehappy:

I've got every Manga and I've read them 5 times through or so hue

808139 like memes like this:

and yes i am still watching so NO SPOILERS PLZ!!!! I first watched a bit of the Frieza Saga (my bf told which ones to watch since i was just getting into the series and then i watched a bit of the buu saga, but then my bf told me to watch the cell saga first) and so now i am at the episode where Vegeta is getting his butt handed to him on a silver platter while Cell is laughing with his mustache and Trunks becoming pop-eye XD lolz

808147 I just finished rewatching that in DBZ Kai (uncut on dvd, not that crappy nicktoons edit). Definitely a set of awesome fights.

808632 Yay :yay: i cant wait to finish it myself :pinkiehappy:

808145 I am like on the 70th chapter on Dragon Ball :twilightoops:

808632 did the dialogue change in the Kai uncut version compared to the original Dragon Ball Z?

808905 I don't know what changed in the English dub. I watch it all in Japanese. The lines are all rerecorded, so there may be some changes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10