BlackWing is Awesome 169 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Many people are making characters in his world

I wish I could have a character in one of their worlds...

I'm hoping to ask BlackWing permission to include Griffin into my story. Of course, I'm imagining Griffin as part of the cast full time and not just a cameo so I might have to wait until Griffin the Griffin is finished. It's just an idea, though. I can manage without him, but the story would be about 20% cooler if he were in it.

309872 309929
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE WITH A FANTASTIC NEW PRODUCT. THE MULTI-VERSE, IT ALLOWS YOU TO USE CHARACTERS FROM YOUR FAVORITE STORIES IN YOUR OWN. IN THREE EASY STEPS, YOU COULD BE USING GRIFFIN OR ECHO IN YOUR STORIES. FIRST, YOU ASK THE AUTHORS PERMISSION TO USE THEIR CHARACTERS. SECOND, YOU WRITE YOUR STORY WITH SAID OC AND SHOW THE AUTHOR IT TO SEE IF YOU CORRECTLY USED THE CHARACTER. AND FINALLY, YOU PUBLISH YOUR STORY TO THE WORLD AND WATCH AS YOU GET MANY FAVORITES BECAUSE GRIFFIN OR ECHO IS IN IT.

Thanks for the input :twilightblush:
My initial plan was to introduce Griffin when we're about halfway into the story, so I'll ask him then.

You guys realize both he and rust have a group to make stories in the universe they created right?

Why have I not joined this group yet...

uraa~:yay:
I have joined! I am nao 20,000% cooler!:rainbowkiss:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7