Assassins Creed Related Fictions 617 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Then come check out my story, "Assassin's Creed: Musical Overture"! It is in its seventh chapter, and is my longest running fic to date. Here's a summary if anyone wants it.

Octavia is a normal pony by most standards, save her talent on the cello. She goes through her life as simply as she can, living in Ponyville with her roommate Vinyl Scratch. Life is good, and nothing breaks that harmony. Nothing, that is, until the Templars got involved. Octavia has a music box that has been in her family for generations, but when a spectator tries to kill her after a show, it's obvious that it's not a normal box.

Having now faced death in the face, Octavia has but one choice: to join the Assassins and save the world.

So there we go. Read it here if you're interested!

Octavia seems to be the main pony used in game crossovers. But yeah I LOVE!!!!! Octavia as an Assassin

chrisharte97
Group Admin

2508783 I do say it's always been a great idea. But I'm really interested in making a story like that.

2508814 As do I. She just seems so...appealing. :pinkiesmile:

2508832 Then go do so! I'd love to see another person's take on the idea. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5