Queen Chrysalis's Changeling Swarm 3,961 members · 2,759 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

There was a fanfic posted shortly after the season 2 finale (almost certainly before any concept of Equestria Girls was revealed) that I'd like to find.

It had Chrysalis roughly:
- being thrown into the human world (from the blast at the end of the season 2 finale, I'm pretty sure)
- cat fishing people
- becoming the CEO of a big company
- finding out about My Little Pony (the cartoon) from an employee having merch in their cubicle
- filming herself unshapeshifted, pretending to be a 3D modeler, animator and voice actress for fandom love
- going to a brony convention
- meeting a woman there, dating her and showing her she's actually the real life Queen Chrysalis from the My Little Pony cartoon

I think it was a one shot. If anyone knows the name or if it's still up, I would be really thankful!!

That sounds like 'Chrysalis runs on a Treadmill.' But I think it got deleted.

I think I remember that title! Thank you, though it does look like it's been deleted :/.

Wanderer D

I remember that story, but I don't think 'Chrysalis runs on a Treadmill.' was the actual title.

Here you go. Had to find it in EqD first, but it was deleted from here unfortunately. The correct title was: Her Weight in affection

Thanks. I don't know why that name got stuck in my head. :rainbowlaugh:

Thank you a lot!!!!! Amazing to find it again after a decade.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6