Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I want to find an AU story here built around a very specific subject, but all the keywords I can think of to use in the search isn't coming up with anything. So I'm issuing a challenge in multiple places where I can get away with it.

What I'm looking for is a certain change in the wedding.

That betrayal of her friends, her teacher, and her brother was pretty harsh on Twilight, don't you think?

I want to find a story where she doesn't forgive them after the battle.

Requirements:
-Twilight needs to take their disbelief in her hard enough to feel betrayed.
-Relationships with all characters who were in that room at that time needs to become cooled or really strained.
-Any sort of conversations with those she feels betrayed her need to have jabs and stabs at the one she is currently speaking to. No limit to how hurtful the comment.
-Cadence could be used to re-bridge the gap between her, Shining, and Celestia, but this needs to either have a lot of angst in between, or far along in the story.
-Twilight will put on a smiling face for Cadence's sake only, so the real wedding itself isn't troubled by her emotions. Let me repeat, nothing goes wrong in the wedding or it's planning. However, conversations will be short and to the point. She will not sing in the afterparty, and will avoid the anyone in said party.
-This is small, but if memory proves correct, Spike was also in the scene as well. She needs to also feel betrayed by him as well, and to express that, she doesn't allow him on her back like she usually does. How far you want to take it beyond that is up to you.
-No gore please. I'm looking for an angst fic, not a horror.
-Everything else, I'll leave up to your perogitive my fellow authors, all I'm asking for is an emotional rollercoster kind of story. Will it be an adventurous rollercoster (Super baddy #Q shows up and the Elements are needed or something), it's your call.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1