Skies Trilogy 13 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 201 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 201
WinterTwister
Group Admin

"I've never seen one before... maybe we can take it to Gear? Shes all sciencey when you give her stuff like this." Fire suggested.

283661 "Sounds like a decent idea, lets go!" Ash says enthusiastically, the rock drifting through the air under his manipulation, "You coming... love?" he says as he walks through the door

You never answered the most important question of all... is we freends?

WinterTwister
Group Admin

Sorry, got teh 504 on the site, and yes. we be frens. And yes, it will be a slow dance. :pinkiecrazy:

Fire had watched as Ash lifted the rock with his magic, and when he said love her eyes shone and a large smile grew on her face and she quickly trotted to his side, "Sure, off to Gear's we go then."

WinterTwister
Group Admin

4th wall break inc

Fire laughed in triumph, "See? Happy ending."

Raven blew some hair our of her eye, "The story isn't over yet, Fire, I'm sure this frilly unicorn guy still has some tricks up his sleeve."

"But... he isn't wearing a shirt, or a jacket..."

Raven sighed, "Its an expression Fire... we use them in the 'mainlands' to describe something in an odd way."

"Oooh! I get it!" Fire smiled.

Raven kept her blank stare and looked at Fire, "You don't, do you?"

Her smile dropped, "No not really."

"I'll explain later, for now I want to see whats up with that asteroid."

283671 Ash jumped in through Gears window once again, the rock following close behind, "Gear! Get up! I have something for you to look at!" Ash shouts into the house, "It isn't that important, so take your time!"

Also... YAY we are friends* now! So... what do we do now?
*Whatever having a friend half a continent away and you only ever talked to him through text... on the internet, is worth...

WinterTwister
Group Admin

Fire walks in through the door, "It was unlocked, Ash..."

Raven comes from the kitchen, "Oh nice, the frilly unicorn is back."

Gear came from the kitchen behind Raven, "I wasn't asleep, so whats up?" She asked as she trotted over.

RP, Write stories, gossip, make cakes, knit, just some fun stuff.

283704 "No time to explain Gear, take this asteroid!" Ash shouts despite being incredibly close to Gear, dropping the still smouldering rock in front of her, "you die later Raven..." he says, shooting her a look that could kill.

Why not... write a newer collab, with two people!? (me and you) (That's a terrible idea, how about we play a game of... you name it! (PC only (I don't want to waste money on xbox live membership I'll never use... or buying a ps3 that will suffer the same fate as the xbox.)))

WinterTwister
Group Admin

Raven sneered at him, "If looks could kill, you would be a bunny."

Gear Clank motioned for Ash to drop the asteroid and she began to inspect it, "Well... for one thing, this is not an asteroid, its a meteor- and there's nothing out of the ordinary with it to be honest, rocks fall into our atmosphere all the time." She looked up and yawned, but saw that Fire was nuzzling Ash as she spoke, then Gear's dreary facial expression turned into one of shock, one that clear said, 'You didn't....'

I would rather do a writing collab, its alot easier and more fun with 2 people - I do it alot. The only PC games I play are League of Legends, and Rusted Hearts off of Steam.

283755 "What do you even do, because it just seems like you belittle me and wait..." Ash said, clearly only paying attention to Raven at the moment, "What did you say Gear, I wasn't paying attention..." He continues, turning his attention back to the entire room.

So then... would you want to do a collaboration with an abysmal writer such as myself?

WinterTwister
Group Admin

Raven scoffed at Ash before returning to the kitchen.

Gear kept her, 'Did you honestly tell her you loved her look', as she repeated herself, "Its not an asteroid, its a meteor, and there's nothing special about it..."

Fire wasn't paying attention either, she was busy still nuzzling Ash as he listened to Gear Clank.

283777 "Oh, well that sucks..." Ash said, looking disappointingly at the rock, "You can stop..." Ash nervously said, now turning his attention to Fire

WinterTwister
Group Admin

"M-my bad... " Fire said as she pulled away.

"That rock is still probably worth more than Ash!" Raven yelled from the kitchen.

"This rock might have some type of mineral in it, thats it. other than that, its nothing." Gear finished

283785 "Well then, lets crack it open!" Ash shouts with odd enthusiasm, as he ran into the kitchen. "Raven, you mind moving away from the sink?"

WinterTwister
Group Admin

Raven gradually moved as Ash walked towards it.

Ash quickly grabs a bucket and fills it with freezing water, "no wise colt jokes this time?" Ash rhetorically asks as he runs back into the main hall, dumping the water on the meteorite. "Anypony have something that I can crack this open with, like a chisel... or a pickaxe?"

WinterTwister
Group Admin

"I have a chisel in the drawer of my work bench, Ash." Gear offers, but then turn to Raven across the room, "Raven, whatever happens in the near future, try not to get involved."

"Why?" Raven asked, showing no real sign of interest.

"Just don't alright?"

"Whatever." Raven began to chew on an apple she picked up off the table.

283812 "Here goes nothing!" Ash yelled, pounding the chisel into the rock, easily splitting it open to reveal green crystals inside, "I think I'm getting cancer from these..." he joked as he lifted the rock.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

"Green crystals? I've never seen those before... unless they are highly detailed emeralds." Gear said as she picked up one of the crystals.

283817 "Hey Raven any chance you want to get involved?" Ash says half joking, as he stepped back from the crystals, looking over to her.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

:283820
Raven took another bite of her apple, not feeling that she needed to respond and kept a blank stare towards Ash.

Fire trotted over to the workbench, "What are they?"

283822 How about we don't touch the alien gems, in case they're radioactive... or they take over our minds with alien... stuff, I just don't think we should touch them..." Ash rambles, slowly gravitating towards Raven.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

Raven finished her apple and threw the core at Ash's head.

283835 Ash didn't seem to take notice as he looked back to the gems. They gained an unnatural luminescence as Gear and Fire prodded, and stared at the rock.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

Mind control?

Raven walked over and pushed Fire to free her from the trance, "What the hay is with those gems?"

283887 "I told you not to touch those things.... that's what you get..." Ash taunts, looking over to Raven and Fire, the rock began to vibrate slightly.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

Fire shook her head to rid herself of anything else, and then trotted to stand next to Ash.

Raven pushed Gear Clank to free her of the spell as well, "So what are we gunna do with these?"

283889 "I say we throw them in a cave somewhere..." Ash blurts out, already weary of the situation, the rock began to shake more noticeably, the glow intensifying.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

"Well your the only one with unicorn magic here, go take out the trash." Raven scowled at Ash.

"Raven, can you be a little nicer to Ash?" Fire pleaded.

"Nope."

"Pllleeeeeaassee?" Fire pressed further.

"Whatever..." Raven said before she waked into the living room.

283892 "...Fine, but one of you is coming with me in case anything bad happens." Ash says, gesturing to Raven, mostly as a joke, the rock began to shake violently, and some crystals began to crumble.

Flash game of the week! (AKA whenever I find something that I steal some inspiration from, I just dump it in a comment somewhere...) http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/542658 (Also, seizure warning if you do play it...)

WinterTwister
Group Admin

"I'll go with you, Ash." Fire quickly offered.

283973 " Anypony else, no? Well then Fire, let us move." Ash declared, strangely loud as the rock came under his power. Ash walked to the door, showing clear signs of struggling to keep the rock from thrashing out from his enchanted grip as it continued to decay.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

Fire quickly followed Ash, keeping as close as possible without breaking pace, "so what is it?" Fire asked.

283986 "No idea, that's why I'm throwing down this well..." Ash explains, as they came upon the old town well, the well itself was long since dried up, now merely a popular meeting place for the townsfolk. "1... 2... 3!" With that the rock was hurled down the hole, numerous crashes, and bangs could be heard as it fell.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

"All done now?" Fire asked hopefully as she gave Ash a quick nuzzle to the side of his face as she stood next to him.

284000 "Hopefully..." Ash says, walking back in the direction of Gears house.

Unknown to both of them, a voice echoed up faintly from the well, "Oh, existence, let me be known!"

WinterTwister
Group Admin

"W-what was that..." Fire said as she backed away from the well.

284204 "What was what!?" Ash shouts, already a fair distance away from the well.

Soft groans echoed from the well.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

Fire quickly ran to Ash, "Something... said something down the well..." Fire looked to Ash, "What do we do?"

284225 "I'll be right back." Ash said walking off without another word, just as he left a strange, mangled cross between a claw and a hoof reach over the lip of the well, ungodly shrieks accompanying its appearance.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

Fire watched in horror as the claw caressed the side of the well, but a hoof on her shoulder made her tear away from the beastly claw and she saw a bulking stallion behind her. He looked at her and smiled

"Your friend likes to take the safe way around.... that's not how you go through life." He looked at the claw and showed his teeth as if he were enjoying a joke, "There's three things in life worth doing... and fighting... IS ONE OF THEM!" The stallion took off towards the well, a large katana on his back.

284233 More tendrils spouted from the well,stabbing into the surrounding earth as more of the beast was revealed, its white colour obscured by some form of green liquid slathered across its body as more limbs, whether they ended in claws or spikes, shot out from the well, blood chilling shrieks accompanying its growth.

'Alright, this should make killing any abomination fun!' Ash mused as he lifted his signature flame thrower.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

The stallion jumped into the air and his eyes started glowing white,
"This looks fun!" and insane smile spread across his face as he hurled himself towards the creature.

Fire watched from the sidelines as the stallion dove at the beast, and Ash preparing his flamethrower.

284237 The ever sprouting tentacles continued to heave the main mass that they were connected to out from the well, paying little mind to what was swiftly approaching them, a distorted voice, similar to Gears echoed up from the well, "Lie cothayl yuoo diad."

Ash looked from the distance, now prepared, "Do I even want to go over there, that thing looks messed up..." Ash thought aloud, before pulling up a scrap of paper, and scratched in a message with some dirt, 'may need help with this one -Ash' before shooting the sheet off with magic, before heading into the increasingly grim fray.

(I like making up words that sound like they could be part of some weird language, and now you also know why I take so long to write anything, if I try to come up with stuff on the spot... it sucks (hell even when I do take an incredibly long time it still sucks...))

WinterTwister
Group Admin

The bulking stallion stood atop the creatures head and shouter over to Ash, "Get yer flank up here young one!" He began to pound his front hooves into the creatures head, "I don't want to have to draw my sword on a damn plant!" He began to attack the top of the monsters head faster than a normal eye could comprehend, "Jurike!" He said as he punched it one final time, making the creature buck in pain and launched the stallion off.

He landed on his hooves and slid back a few feet after reaching the ground, and slid right next to Fire.
He gave her a quick wink that made Fire blush before charging again in fury.
"DAMN PLANT!"

284270 "I'm coming, don't get your knickers in a knot!" Ash yelled as he made his way to pale beast, which had finally managed to force its bloated, and limp body out from the well, eyes sprouting and receding in random locations across it.

"Agara, nexthuul talyax zork!" the immobile creature shrieked as a wall of flames was unleashed upon it, the green liquid across its body acting as an accelerant. The flames consumed the creature as it spewed out large, white lumps from its gaping jaws, its tendrils flailing about to stop this threat to their existence.

Ash looked over to Fire, a large smile as he said something, but it was rendered inaudible by the shrieks of pain nearby.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

The stallion jumped off the creature as it ignited, "Fire?! Pfft, if you wanted this to be quick...." He jerked sideways and his massive katana slid out of its sheath and he gripped the hilt in his teeth.
He arched his body downward and moved he legs back and then lunged forward fifty feet and appeared behind the creature.
He slid his katana back in its sheath moments before the creature fell and missed him by a few inches, "Boring."

284277 "Well that was pointless..." Ash joked as he looked over to the stupidly godlike stallion who had appeared for the purpose of plot convenience when the alien creature had grown from its crystalline womb. Ash walked back over to Fire, content that this was going to be a rather uneventful day beyond this point. The creatures carcass withered away swiftly in the flames, the strange lumps it had regurgitated lay dormant on the ground.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

Sorry, been playing Asuras Wrath lol.

The stallion walked over to the two, yawning as his eyes returned to normal, "Hey there, names Augus." He looked over at Fire and gave her a toothy grin, "Fighting makes my blood boil because its one of the three things worth doing in life... wanna know what another one of those things are there sweets?"

Fire was watching the dead carcass of the alien creature until Augus addressed her, "Um..."

284282 "Let me guess." Ash interjects, "The standard, pillage, rape, and loot..." he jokes further as he moves closer to Fire, "and more importantly... never mind..."

The strange white lumps begin to have certain points pushed out on.

WinterTwister
Group Admin

The stallion raised an eyebrow at Ash but then erupted into laughter, his eyes blinking its white glow.
"No my friend, Fight, Drink, and have the pleasure of the company of mares..." He gave another quick wink to Fire," You describe a bad guy, I would say... I'm neutral... and more importantly what? I'm curious to what else you think I am..."

Heres Augus in Asura's Wrath.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 201