Gamer Luna 265 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Self-explainatory (or how that's spelled), where did the gamer part of "Gamer Luna" come from? I'd really like to know. Also. DID ANYONE SEE THAT GAME OF THRONES, WHAT THE FUCK!?

1330740 I don't know. I guess maybe it surfaced as a possible explanation as to why we didn't see Luna during Season 1.

Before it potentially got destroyed in Season 2.

Well, it could be possible. Just off-screen.

1330803 Yeah. Though there is a bit of a problem with the fact being that computers don't seem to exist in Equestria yet and the only games we've seen so far are Arcade Games.

True. Still, they're rich, so they could buy that stuff

shadotterdan
Group Admin

I have no idea where it came from either. Near as I can tell it just started in fanart. I was actually dismayed when I found there wasn't much fanfiction about the concept and no groups I could find until I made this one and added the couple stories I found.

I dunno if this is still up for discussion seeing as it's been six weeks since the last post, but I just thought I should let you know that John Joseco was the creator of the persona.

It's part of his Ask Princess Molestia story line on tumblr. Take that however you will. :trollestia:

Because it was part of Molestia, and its association with Molestia and the fact that the "Gamer Luna" concept was handled fairly well made the concept extremely popular.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9