DC Fanfics 374 members · 289 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I have planned to write a story about Canon Equestria Universe attacked by "Dark Twilights" from 6 different universes where each of them proved to be opposite of each different EoHs Component, or having traits/relationships with the canon villain of her original universe. As their worlds collapsed, they tried to take the Prime one.

Hope anypony can help me with suggestion.

Thanks, i will check it out later. Thanks for your suggestion

Here's the question. The Dark Knights, save the Batman Who Laughs, were not evil originally, but were forced to be by their universe dying (since every universe in the Dark Multiverse was born broken beyond repair and living on borrowed time, every character was doomed from the start).

How would that carry over to this? Who would be the Barbatos? Are these Twilights pure evil? Or evil because they're trying to save their home?

Or are you chucking out all the core elements of Metal, and just taking bits and pieces?

I know it's an old thread. But I loved Dark Knights Metal.

Personally, i had read those comics briefly. My plan is to make those 6 Evil-Twilights started similar to the classic one, as they went to the wrong path. Either when the story of her friendship was formed in its early stage (or even never happened), or something with tragic.

My plan is to make them take the power from the main universe to feed & expand the domains of “Twilight-Barbatos”/“Twilight Who Laughs”. Like, something Dormammu from Marvel’s Doctor Strange does.

Btw, thanks for your visit & comment:twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5