DC Fanfics 374 members · 289 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello everyone. So, since I decided to check out DC's Looney Toons crossovers, I then decided to give the DC Rebirth books a shot. I'd heard that DC's New 52 was awful (and it was), so I'd given up looking at the actual COMICS themselves. But I'd also heard good things about Rebirth.

And I really like Rebirth. I'm getting lots of the books, though I've been having a horrible time because the trades I order keep getting ruined by humidity.

Anyway, one of the books I've gotten into is Aquaman. It's a good one. But as I got volume 2, I ran into an issue I've been trying very hard, and failing, to figure out. Then I remembered this group, and thought perhaps someone here could help me.

The problem is in the part of the volume 2 trade that corresponds to Aquaman (2016) #10, so this question is for those that have the trade or that issue. On page.... 5, I think it is, of the issue, I see an error in my book. There's a panel at the bottom where Mera says "What is she saying?". The problem that I have in my trade is that in that panel, Mera's face is a big black spot, like somebody blotted it out, you know what I mean?

My question is, does this error exist in your copies as well, issue or trade? The book itself is totally undamaged by humidity, thank goodness, but I want to know if I should try returning it. I have so many other returns, including one from the same order. But if this is a printing error common to all/most printings of the issue or something like that, I'll keep it.

I tried looking it up online to see the undamaged image, but the only two images of the page (both reviews) had the same error. Otherwise I can't find any reference to it.

Can someone here help me answer this question? Please?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1