DC Fanfics 374 members · 289 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

not too long ago I made a blog where I mentioned my view on the Justice League vs Teen Titans movie

however, after having recently acquired Batman Bad Blood, I watched the sneak peek/featurette talking about it and I saw a clip where they filmed the voice actress for Raven in the movie saying a line that sounds VERY differently in the movie. when she was being filmed, it had sounded natural and felt right. in the movie, it's sped up, which was when I realized, thinking back, there were plenty of times where raven's voice sounded good and those were the times when she wasn't speaking quickly and I realized, it must have been the editors. for some reason, during specific moments in the movie, they sped up raven's line. Why? I can only assume the editor for whatever reason though speeding up her lines here and there made it sound like a monotone like Tara Strong's Raven... but it doesn't. it just sounds bad.

Trigon however, is still as bad as I thought before. In the beginning, he sounded great. when you first see him in the movie his voice is low and menacing... but the moment raven insults him his voice pitches up, sounding more like some random annouyed guy and it sadly feels that way throughout the rest of the movie.

anyway, my point is I no longer blame the voice actress in that movie for how raven didn't sound right some times, due to her voice having been sped up. the voice actress clearly put effort into speaking like raven... it was just the editors who ruined the fun,

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1