Editors Group 190 members · 71 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello,

I am a brony from Russia. To have someone to learn to write fanfiction with, I have kickstarted a Russian Pony Writing Prompt (we have a fandom and fanfiction, but we had no writing prompts). We write stories on a prompt, in an hour, twice a week.

Now, as a surprise and "thank you" for early participants, I would like to donate to them a FiMFiction account and a translation of their story. I've started a FiMFiction group where we'll post the stories that will be translated (non-translated stories in foreign languages are forbidden on FiMFiction). This is my hobby project, but I'm aiming to hire the best translators I can find: even if those are quick stories written by amateurs, I don't want anything to be lost in translation (only added, maybe).

Here's the tricky part: someone wrote not just a story, but a poem. I decided to start looking for translator for a poem, first. Here's the first translation: is it any good? Is something off in particular?

The prompt was: "Celestia's day off" (suggested by Obselescence) whom I consulted on the subject of running writing prompts)
There was a short framing story for this prompt, but it is irrelevant for the poem.
The poem, the original (just in case anyone here can read Russian)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1