Editors Group 190 members · 71 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Click here for my story.

Hey all. I was really excited about my first story published on Fimfiction (Not my first story overall, mind you). I had actually gotten a forum full of Pony fans excited about the fanfiction I was writing about them.
Then I got up this morning and saw this. :twilightoops:

"Your story failed moderation. The reason given was: ...Your story is written in script format, which is not allowed on Fimfiction. If you would like to revise your story to be written in a more traditional narrative format and resubmit, feel free to do so. ...The level of grammar and/or lack of punctuation in this story is too severe for it to be approved. You may want to consider looking for a pre-reader. Try checking one of the groups on the site that deal with proofreading and see if anyone there would be willing to help you out."

Drat.

I knew I shouldn't have included that Oxford Comma.

The thing is, I told everyone on the forum that the story was completed.
Now I need a story editor fast, to help this reach Fimfiction standards.
This is also a bit of an insult to my pre-reader, who goes by the name of Figgybar on the aforementioned forum and is a character in the story.
I need some help with this. In the meantime, why not help others? So a group it is.

I think the qualm they have with the "script format" has to do with the scenes where players are talking in chat. Any better ideas for going through with this?
I still need someone who is really good at spotting grammar errors.
Please. :fluttershysad:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2