Second Person Stories 1,827 members · 1,561 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

I have an idea for story it concerns you as a child befriending nightmare moon you'd be interacting with her as you try to befriend her Luna finds out about you and nightmare and thinks of it as a plot against equestria. Also nightmare is her own pony in this story and you're a 12 year old mute child. So any opinions or ideas for this story.

I like the idea. How will the mute character work through?

I would like to hear more of this and how this well turn out.

1800590 well they'd ask him yes or no questions at first pregressively he'd learn sign lanuage nightmare would become like a mother to him.

1800630 if you have any ideas I would like to hear them

1800677 again any ideas or opinions I'd like to hear oh and the characters are the main six,Luna,nightmare,CMC,and you

1800708 I'm not sure. I'm not used to reading a story with a mute character.

1800714 think of it this way have you ever been to somewhere new and you couldn't talk because you were so nervous well this is that kind of story. Also some of your friends will join they all represent the main six some are male and some are female.

1800745 Oh. I'm not sure. I'll think of something when I can.

1800745 I got one. Maybe a conflict between "you" and Nightmare Moon. Well, she's tsundere at first, but grows to think of "you" of a friend.

1800799 exactly she knows she's lonely but can't face it. You try and try until she gives in and accepts you as a friend.

Is it set on the moon?, or in the castle?
is there a truce between Luna and Nightmare Moon?
will there be an love interest?
Thats it for qustions.

Ideas it is!
Maybe the boy is plagued by his own nightmares, and NM seek too help him (since i assume shes been reformed)

Maybe he posses powers of dark magic (you never mentioned where he came from, so maybe it isn't our universe) and NM seeks to help the boy understand them (maybe for her own gain in the beginning, atleast. later he will start to grow on her). Celestia doesn't trust him and Luna is afraid of NM trying to twist him for her own evil gains.

as for dark powers... control over shadows is a clasic. theres also extreme persuasion (to the point of slight mind control). basically stuff that will make people fear him, of course his powers would be sporadic and appear at random times, maybe sometimes triggered by anger.
the idea is that his powers would isolate him, much like NM.

so thats my ideas, hope you like them:twilightsmile::heart:

also have some awesome music, because its been stuck in my brain for the half hour ive been not sleeping:ajsleepy:

Comment posted by MLPTMNTLPS-Moving deleted Mar 28th, 2014
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14