Lord Satan's Army 30 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
mrhappyface
Group Admin

The user nachoYEAH is refusing to leave Satan's minions alone, As such it is our duty to troll her. My idea is to be perverted as possible, If you have any ideas/battle plans please post them in the comments. NOTE: she is a women.

Make a sincerly disgusting fan fic about her?

Meow Te-Sung
Group Admin

SEND HER TO THE GULAG!

Ducreux'ed
Group Admin

Ignore her? Has it occurred to anyone she herself is a troll?

here is an extract from her profile.

"Hi! Um... here's some stuffs about me:
I am 13 years old, i live in a foster home, my mom died while giving birth to me, my dad died in a car wreck, i do not remember either of my parents, my favorite food is Nachobelle Grande from taco bell, i do not have any brothers/sisters, i am a babtist christian, i like Starbucks Coffee(who doesn't), i have no pets, my favorite icecreams chocolate, my favorite jelly flavor is apple, my favorite pony is rainbow dash, i like corn, now go eat chinese food!
Do NOT eat that.
U mad bro? "

Apart from the "u mad bro?" there is a multitude of things which suggests she's a troll. she's clearly lying about her back story and her artwork suggests she's older then 13. In any case She made the account to troll Mr.happy face because it popped up and immediately assaulted him and she actually states IN her profile that she's a "babtist christian"(ergo she put that there to provoke you) . And rising up against her will just make her laugh.

Unless of course all the slander directed towards her is poorly constructed and meaningless. For example:
"your a stupid cunt hur hur, go burn in der firhur"
Pages of that would soon become difficult to read, and therefore she'll quickly become sick and abandon ship.

(USER WAS BANNED: SATANIC SCUM)

Ducreux'ed
Group Admin

political propaganda, as hilarious as it is interesting. which turns out to be quite.

Really?
I just posted it so that Stalin wouldn't be the last post.
Good day.:moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8