Rainbow Dash Fan Club 715 members · 1,581 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I just joined the group and maybe... just maybe...

Would anyone like to introduce themselves? :pinkiehappy:

Come say hi! Dont be shy! Lol...hate creepy rhymes... :facehoof:

Anyways, I'm RainbowDashLove, and as you can see in my user, I :heart: :rainbowwild:

I've only made 2 stories so far, so would anyone care to read them? Probably not, I'm not popular yet, just made it a few weeks into this website. :pinkiehappy:

I'm green oni and I can't write for shit. But other than that I love me some video games. Also bomberman.

376694>>376768
Well, nice to meet you all!

Green Oni: You can't say that you can't write for shit, unless you try. I really think that you could write. :pinkiehappy:

Tehmustachedbuscuit: Nice to meet you! You sound like you really like Skyrim, writing, and a lot more stuff. :pinkiehappy:

Well, I hope your stories you guys have written turned out to be on the featured! :pinkiehappy:

Oxy

I am Shadow_Rave as you can see by my name (Thats the name of my Ponysona) I joined 8 eight weeks 2 days ago. I think Vinyl Scratch is the best pony. I've gained roughly 400 to 500 views from two stories, Also Related to Abraham Lincoln.

Oooh! I :heart: Vinyl! She's like an AWESOME dj! And man, that's a lot of views! :rainbowderp:

-claps- Well done, and have fun! :moustache:

Oxy

381294 thanks

Im Meghan Mae,
I'm a noob to the site, only writen one story.
Madly in love with rainbow dash, oh and i like join a few days ago, lol.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8